Is This What Love Is?

The sweet smell of maple syrup on warm and fresh pancakes sent me into heaven. The eggs were scrambled and seasoned to an absolute perfection. Everything this morning tasted more delicious than usual. I took my sweet time savoring this wonderful breakfast that I barley noticed Jackson, Jennie and Amber staring at me like a performer at a circus. I was somewhat in a happy mood. A mood that was much better than yesterdays incident with Lisa, which whom I still worried about.

I chugged down half of my orange juice and wiped away any traces of juice off my lips. I was about halfway done when I finally looked up to see Jennie eyeing me with a smirk on her face.

"What? Why are you smirking at me like that?"

"Damn Y/N what happened?" Amber chimes in

"Damn Y/N what? I'm just eating" I say in between chuckles taking a bite of my maple syrup coated pancakes.

"Your hair and how you dressed" Jennie clicks her tongue, coming up with some sort of conclusion "You're humming while you're eating. It all adds up. Lisa was right all along. Y/N you have feelings for Namjoon" She raises her hands in victory.

I choked on a piece of the pancake for a moment before grabbing my juice to help it down "What the fuck, Jennie! You mean to tell me that you all have been talking about this this whole time?" I half yell.

"Y/N it clearly shows so stop being in denial" Jackson responds with a pat on my shoulder

"I'm not in denial! Well...maybe but...I don't even know anymore" 

Amber gets up from her seat and walks around to mine, giving me a suffocating and pitiful embrace "Y/N no need to be ashamed. Besides he's a handsome guy and you're a beautiful girl so you two could definitely be compatible" She says in a baby voice.

"Not possible! I'm just his patient and nothing more. Can we stop talking about this please so we can finish and go?" I plead

"Ok Y/N. We're just telling you the possible truth. Or perhaps you can tell him in his workshop today"Jennie teases.

I almost forgot about Namjoon's workshop today. I was feeling more anxious and nervous as ever. Hell the thought about last night's was giving me second hand embarrassment.

Breakfast hour was over and as always each of us were separated into groups of ten and sent into different workshops. Half of us were already in the classroom but as I neared the doorway I saw half of Namjoons body on the door. I can even hear him greeting each of the patients as they made their way in. The pit of my stomach felt like it could explode from my excessive nervousness. 

Amber, who was in front of me, looks back at me, half whispering "Tell him" with a sneaky grin before being greeted by Namjoon. I kept my head down to avoid any other eye contact knowing the embarrassment was only making it worse. I was in  a mist of my own paranoia and anxiety that I barely realized that I was the last one at the foot of the door and stopped in my tracks. My eyes found a pair of legs, dressed in a casual black pants and casual white shoes and soon my eyes met with a pair of the beautiful eyes that I dared tried to avoid; Namjoon's. 

With his back on the door, he extended his hand out to the classroom as a welcome "Good morning Y/N. It's great to see you?"

My mouth was open but no words would come out because they were swallowed by now by an imaginary black hole in my head. I was hoping this wouldn't happen. All I had to do was walk right in as if it was nothing say good morning and take my seat. Why make this so damn difficult?

"Uhh. Yeahgoodmorning!" I say with a speed of lightening, careful not to look at him.

He tilts his head and lowers his body to my level, "Whoa Y/N what's the matter? Y/N why are you looking down? It's a beautiful day, today" He says softly.