I Will Never Leave You

We arrived to the door of Dr Namjoon and Jungkook knocks on the door three times. Namjoon, behind the door politley tells us to come in. Jungkook opens the door and I'm met with Namjoon's beautiful eyes. I began to shake a little, remembering the question I had asked him earlier. The thought of it just made it worst to the point where Jungkook had to tap my shoulder to snap me out of it.

"Oh! I-I'm sorry. I sort of blanked out for a moment" I say pushing my hair to the other side of my shoulder.

"Are you alright Y/N?" Namjoon asks, getting up from his chair

I wave my hand in slight protest "No. I-I'm fine...Just a little jumpy that's all" I say, taking my seat.

"Alright. Just making sure. Thank you Jungkook. You may go" He smiles politely  and nods at him and Jungkook exists the office.

Namjoon walks to the bookshelf and grabs a book and places it on his desk before taking his seat. I was fidgeting in my seat, moving my right leg up and down as I watched him take out a folder from the drawer. He looks up at me and frowns and I looked down at my hands, which were folded.

"You seem a bit anxious. Do you need some water" 

"Huh!? No I'm fine..thank you" I shake my head

He frowns again and then his face softens before opening the folder "So I see we had a small check up earlier, right?" He looks up at me

"Mmhmm." I replied

"Good. Lets get started on where we left off earlier. You mentioned you had some nightmares and flashbacks and had put them in a journal"

"Yes. I did"

"Alright. Lets about it." He smiles gently before closing the folder. He places his elbows on the desk and folds his knuckles and rest his chin on them. "What came first? The nightmares or the flashbacks?"

"We'll it was the nighmare. I had a dream about a boy I met when I was a child"

"Do you remember his name?" He asks

"Yes. His name was Lim Jaebum. He was South Korean and he just moved to the area I lived in"

"Was he the same age as you?"

"He was two years older then me. I met him at the park one day, when I was with my parents. I was at the playground and I wanted to go on the slides. There was a whole bunch of kids there, lining up to go on the slides. It was finally my turn but for some reason I got scared and didn't go down. The kids behind me, were shouting at me and pushing me to go down. I started crying and wanted my parents to come and get me but when I looked I saw my mom crying and my dad was yelling at her. I started crying even more and knelled down and cover my eyes to block the noise....Until he came along" I say staring at the ground

"So he came to help you out, is that right?" He says crossing his leg, leaning back in his chair.

"Mmhmm. He was yelling at them to stop pushing me and he lead me out to safety. We talked for a bit. He was kind and friendly and he wanted us to hangout at the park sometime. My dad called me to come back so I wasn't able to meet his parents. I ran to my parents and saw that my mom had a black eye. I didn't ask about anything so we just walked home. As soon as we got home, my mom told me to go take my snacks to the room and keep it closed until she said it was OK. All I remember hearing was my mom screaming and crying and the sounds of my dad hitting and cursing at her....I was scared for my life...I wanted my older brother to be there but he was sleeping over at his friends house for the weekend. It felt like hours until my mom opened the door, smiling at me as if nothing happened and took me to the living room to watch some tv. My dad came in moments later when a bunch of flowers and chocolate and my mom took me to my room. There was slow romantic music playing and I saw my mom and dad slow dancing as if nothing happened....then everything went black"