Bloom

Another few days has passed and still haven't seen Lisa since the incident. So far all I've been doing was going to the garden and just sit there looking at the multicolored flowers as they were showered in sprinkling water. I would sit there for a couple of hours writing down my thoughts and prayers for for. I would even write letters to her, but never once did think about sending them to her. I didn't know why I haven't but just to her did make me feel like I was having a conversation with her. The dance workshop was alright but I've been feeling like I had lost something. The dance workshop has helped a bit of help but without her I just didn't feel right at all. Of course being with Jennie was always fun and did ease the my worries a bit but there was something missing. 

Just when I thought I was getting better sleeping in the room by myself I was now beginning to feel alone.The silence of the room was becoming unbearable and at times I thought I was hearing voices telling me to "Escape this place" or "You're never going to get better" or "You'll never find love". Perhaps it's just me and my own irrational thinking or perhaps it was just the medicine affecting me. Crying to sleep was like a natural tranquilizer but the dreams I've been having were a mix of flashbacks and for some reason about Namjoon. Sleep was pretty much the only thing that helped me escape the loneliness I was feeling but my dreams were spiraling like crazy. I would  sometimes wake up in the pool of my own sweat in the middle of the night from memories I had when I was a child. None of these dreams were making any sense to me and I couldn't puzzle them together. 

It was early afternoon and we just finished wrapping up our dance workshop. Everyone in the room were still getting themselves together but I on the other hand was ready to leave. I was exhausted and just wanted to leave to the garden and have a moment to myself. Throwing on my hoodie I head to the door. With my hands barley reaching for the door the dance instructor had called out my name stopping me in my tracks.

"Y/N? Can I talk to you for a second?" 

Stuffing my hands in the pockets of my hoodie I took a couple of strides and stop a few inches in front of her. "Yeah. What is it?" My voice strained a little.

Tilting her head to the side to get a better look at me she calmly places a hand on my shoulder "I've noticed you've been looking a little down for a couple of days. You seemed out of it today. Is there something wrong?"

I really didn't want to talk about how I've been feeling. My emotions were all mixed up and I didn't really know how to talk to her without feeling like she needed to pity me. "It's nothing. Really" I reassured her but her expressions tells that she wasn't any of it

"There is definitely something wrong, Y/N. Usually you're free spirited when you dance. This time you've been slacking off and have been in a hurry to get out lately. If you need to talk to me about anything I'm always here."

I let out a deep sigh, giving in to telling her what really has been on my mind. "Fine. Truth is I miss Lisa. I haven't been myself ever since the incident. I feel like I'm the one who caused her to be put into isolation. I don't know why I feel this way" Biting my lip to keep from crying.

"Come on. Lets go and sit at the garden and talk about this for a moment" Taking my arm she leads me to the door. I adjusted my hoodie even more to hide my sadden face from the rest of the patients and staff the were hanging out in the lobby. My eyes could barley see anything because my hoodie hide half of my eyes but I just simply followed CL to avoid any further eye contact.

Once we were in front of the garden door, she opens it and I follow her to an open seat. We sat down in front of the medium sized fountain. As always it was quiet and the only sounds that were made were the sounds of water being poured in to the fountain and small petals and leaves falling lightly to the ground. A few had fallen on me and I had caught one in my hands. It felt soft against my finger tips. I lightly toss it to the ground, watching it fall gracefully to the garden pavement.