Love Poem To Mina

Namjoon's POV

Love..love...love...A word that never escaped me. It was a word I thought would never hurt me. I know what love is but why does my heart feel like needles when I say loudly to myself? Was it because of my heart being torn to shreds or was it because I blame myself? Why is she still on my mind? She's gone. She doesn't love me anymore. She never has and never will. Love is blind? I can never get her back! Leave her be! She ate away at my heart. Fuck it! She's better off without me!

Why didn't she tell me? Why didn't she trust me to tell me she didn't love me? Why did I ever trust her to love me? Why did I let my heart shatter when she never even cared? I begged her to look at me "Please tell me! I'll help you! I love you!" But you never once dared. I look at the sky and still wish you'd come back. You left me alone and now my world had gone black.

Till this day, I still shower myself with ridiculous conclusions hoping to find some resolutions. Two years has passed I still see your angelic face. I can never keep my mind off of you, because to me you're still my soulmate. I see you at home, I see you at work. Every chance I try to avoid you, you always appeared; there's no escape! Your words were like poison, I always drank them all just for you to listen to me. The moment you took off that ring you said "Please, you disgust me!"

Day after day, you grew weaker and cold. You couldn't even look at me, that's when I knew my heart had froze. Everyday I would defrost my frozen heart by telling you "I love you" but you froze them again and again by saying "I fucking hate you!"

The day I came home from work you were nowhere to be found. I found a letter on the desk that said "Please help me. I'm lost and cannot be found. My dear husband I'm sorry I put you through so much pain and heartache. Please don't come looking for me. I'm my own worse mistake. I did love you with all my heart, I just failed as a wife. With six miscarriages and a still born, I felt that I was just a failure to your life. My parents hate me, even your parents hate me; I see no point in living. No one cares about me anymore, I just can't go on living! Don't bother putting an engravement on my tomb. Matter fact put "Here lies Mina, the world never knew"

I heard a noise come from the roof and immediately knew it was you. I ran as soon as possible and saw you. You stood at the edge of the roof, cold, pale and almost lifeless. I shout out "Mina please don't do this! Life does not have to end like this!" You turned around, lips dry, hands pale and cold. You mumbled to yourself "God bless his pure soul" I ran towards you but stopped when you moved further. I softly whispered "Mina, please do go any further" My heart beats violently out of my chest I swore it could burst. I told her "Mina, please. You're all I have. Please don't get hurt" Your dark hair blew against the harsh winds. You spoke and said "I have no one! I have to give in!" I begged and cried "Mina, you're my wife! I still love you unconditionally. Despite your failures, you're still perfect to me!"

You never did turn to face me no matter how hard I tried. I didn't want to see you die. "I'm sorry Namjoon, you treated me like a Queen. I can't do this anymore...Please forgive me!" I tried to catch you but you already jumped. Your body lied lifeless on the ground; it couldn't be undone.

The day we buried you, your parents never stopped crying. Seeing your lifeless body in the casket they cried "Mina you had somebody!" On your tombstone it read "Mina, the precious angel. June 5, 1994-September 12, 2016" Why couldn't I see the signs before you left me!? You entered my life only to be taken away. My heart still aches because you took your own life on my birthday. If only you knew how much I loved you, you would still be alive today. With your face and name tattooed to my heart, will I manage to live to see another day?