I Won't Leave You

Two months has passed as I lay there on the bed with my legs danging over the edge as they swing back and forth. I stared blankly at the ceiling still wondering who Mina is and why he called me by that name. Again nothing was making any sense to me and I felt that none of my questions were being answered. Should I be worried? Am I overthinking this? Am I being too irrational? I was bombarded with questions formulating in my head that it was giving me a bit of a headache. I've even been going through mood swings. I've even missed a few sessions with Namjoon and have stopped participating in some of the group discussions.

There was a knock on the door and I sat straight up before telling the person to come in. The door opens, revealing the tall handsome figure I knew so well. 

"Hello Y/N. Sorry to bother you but I was asked to come get you."

I raise an eyebrow as I lift myself off the bed and onto my feet. I cross my arms and tilt my head. "Hmm. Is there something wrong?"

"No, there's nothing wrong. Dr. Kim Namjoon requested you because he has something important to discuss with you."

Important? What could be so important that he had Jin come to get me for? Was I in trouble? Am I being transferred to another facility? Am I cured? Can I finally go home?

"Alright then. I hope it's good news" I sigh with a small shrug and dragged myself to the door. 

Jin doesn't reply to my comment and simply closes the door behind us and leads me down the pathway of stairs and halls and usual. It was kind of strange not hearing Jin talk that much. Usually he's loud and touching his chin and face as he goes on about how good looking he is and where he gets his handsome genes from. I wonder what happened to him that made him so silent all of a sudden?

We finally got to the door and Jin knocks three times before hearing Namjoon reply "Come in". Jin opens the door for me and I walk in, feeling a little less enthusiastic about being here. I did a quick turn around to say something to Jin but it was already too late and the door had closed. I stand there clueless. Goosebumps appeared on my delicate skin and a slight chill ran through my spine. Namjoon soon acknowledges my presence and motions his hand towards the chair in front of him. 

"Come sit down. You know I won't hurt you" Namjoon replies with his usual dashing smile. 

My legs felt like a bowl of jello as I cautiously walk to the available chair. I don't know what has come over me. I've been here for two to three months now. Why the hell am I acting like this?

My legs soon find themselves in the same comfy chair and I clasp my hands together, waiting for Namjoon to finally say something. He puts away a file, closes his laptop and folds his hands together. His eyes were now darted onto mine, giving me full undivided attention. 

"I'm sorry to have you come in at such an inconvenient time but I have something to discuss with you"

I cleared my throat "In regards to...?"

He claps his hands together, bringing his knuckles to his lips. He sighs deeply, thinking really hard for a moment. He opens his mouth and says "It's about your progress here. How do you feel right now? Do you feel like you're getting better?"

"Oh...umm..." I bit my lower lip, not knowing how to answer to such questions. "I don't know. How am I supposed to feel?"

He looks a bit surprised by my answer. "There's is no exact way of telling whether you feel better or not. I only ask because I've noticed that during the last couple of our recent sessions you've been quiet and acting a bit strange. I'm very concerned. Is there something you're not telling me, Y/N?"