I know It's Not Her...

Namjoon's POV (Past continued)

It's nearing 4pm and I still remember the incident so well I can rewinding it over and over again without losing a single detail. I had a total of 8 sessions and each time I was finished with them all I thought about was Y/N and how much she looked like Mina. I know it's not her but my heart desperately wanted to. It was deteriorating me but I couldn't let an imaginary thing like this intervene with my work.

It was 2 pm and I had to take a lunch. The amount of stress and constant pondering left me feeling slightly weak and needed to replenish the energy my mind and body needed. I tend to hide my fatigue by always showing a great smile and gratitude whenever I pass by my patients, colleagues and staff. In a place like this where it's peaceful, it can also be hectic, so showing professionalism is always must no matter how demanding and stressful your job is. There's never a time when I showed any signs of frustrations or anger to any of my patients because I care for each and everyone of them. 

I head to the staff lounge, passing by fellow guards and nurses with a gently greeting before I sit down at brown table. I take out my lunch and set them neatly on the table as I get up to make a cup of mint tea at the counter. I felt a presence and I turn to see Jin, making his way towards me,with a slight frown on his face.

"Hey, doctor Namjoon." He says in a gloomy tone.

"Hey Jin. You look pretty down. What's wrong" I turn to him, sipping on my tea

He sighs and leans on the counter as well "I know this may come off as weird but...do you think I'm handsome?" He says in a slight plea.

I belt out a slight laugh "Jin, you've asked me this many many times. Yes you are so stop trying to seek validation from everyone" I pat him on the shoulder.

"Well Yoongi just told me that I wasn't because I'm constantly stuffing my face with food and it makes me look fat." He pouts

"Jin, you have the looks and the brains it's no wonder you're called World Wide Handsome. Just don't go around asking that." I say to him as I take my seat and he sits in front of me.

"How can I not stop? I want to go and ask Minji on a date but Yoongi keeps pestering me about being a fat ass and Jungkook keeps showing of his pearly whites, like the bunny he his" He says, imitating a rabbit.

"Well if you would stop stuffing your face then you wouldn't be asking Namjoon about it" Yoongi yells from across the room, smirking at Jin.

"Ya!! You see! Why is he so damn mean to me!? He whines

I struggle to eat my food because I was trying to fight off the laughter that was building up.

"Don't listen to him. You know you, Jungkook and Yoongi have been very good friends since the police academy so don't take their jokes too seriously. You should be used to it by now and you know they mean no harm" I smile to him, taking another bite of my food and drinking the last sip of tea before I dispose them in the trash.

As I gather up my things and head out the lounge, Jin stops me by placing his on my shoulder, making me turn around to face him. "You know, for someone who has been through a lot, you always show strength, regardless of the tragedies or stress." I smile at him, giving him a slide pat on the shoulder as I thanked him. I walk out of the lounge and head back up to my office to get ready for my first session with Y/N. I hear a knock on the door and yell for both Jin and Y/N to come in.

Although I reacted to the incident from earlier, I had to pretend I wans't, as I do when my patience have another episode. I was sitting at my hardwood desk, working on paperwork, probably working on Y/N's prescriptions and writing down very little information about her.