new beginnings.

(DISCLAIMER- THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING RE-EDITED. THE NEW PARTS GO UP TO CHAPTER SIX.  THE CHAPTERS AFTER CHAPTER SEVEN WILL NOT MAKE SENSE.)

As I felt the Hogwarts express start to move,  I thought of the last five years at Hogwarts.  They were all spent studying hard and falling for Draco Malfoy harder.  But the problem was that I was a quiet Ravenclaw. Why would he like me?

Over the summer I had changed a bit. I was different, to say the least. Whenever I attended family events everyone would tell me how pretty I had gotten, but I didn't see it. I still felt like the same old ugly Zuzanna.

"Excuse me gorgeous but can I sit here?" I look up, a Gryffindor was standing there.

"Go ahead," I said hoping he would regret his decision and turn around but unfortunately he sat right across from me with no hesitation.

"I'm Bryan, you're Zuzanna right?" he asked. I knew who he was, but how did he know about me?

"Yeah." I simply answered. I really wished he hadn't sat with me.  He was funny and all the girls wanted him, but something was off. Why was he sitting with me? Where were his friends? His girl groups? Why was he alone...with me?

He leaned closer to me and tucked my hair behind my ear with his finger.

"We're going to be good friends this year princess." He chuckled almost threateningly. At this sentence, my hair stood up and I got chills up my spine. No matter what he said he wasn't here to just be friends. I wanted to leave and walk out but I knew that that wouldn't happen.

The rest of the ride was silent although I felt his gaze on me the entire time. Sometimes I'd look over and see him undressing me with his eyes. I eventually took out my book and began to read keeping my wand hidden under it pointing straight at him. This was not a good way to start the new school year.