mistakes.

Heartbreaks are hard. I missed him so much I couldn't explain. I had started hanging out more with Harry Potter. He was the only person that could make me feel better.
I put my hair back in a bun and threw on my winter robes. Harry invited me to one of his quidditch games against Slytherin. I hadn't really gone to a game ever. I put on mascara and headed out.
When I arrived it turned out I was late by 30 minutes. HOW.  Then I remembered the stupid staircases.
I decide to just stand by the entrance from the pitch into the locker room. I didn't feel like going all the way up those stairs.
15 minutes later of a boring game that I decided I would never attend again, there was a massive roar from all three houses apart from Slytherin.
I heard luna lovegood over the roar saying "Harry Potter has caught the golden snitch! Congratulations to Gryffindor! Did you know the golden snitch was based off........."
I didn't hear the rest as I watched Harry flying over the crowd looking for someone. He looked over and saw me from across the pitch.
Harry flew over to me and jumped off.
"Congrats Harry you did amaz..." I started.
Harry walked over to me and looked into my eyes. I knew what was coming. I couldn't. But his eyes felt so warm. He was so close I could smell the wind off him from flying. In the back of my mind, I realized that the pitch had gone silent apart from the occasional murmurs. Everyone was watching. He put his cold gloved hand on the side of my face.
His lips met mine and most of the pitch erupted with cheers, but a large section was booing and those were the Slytherins.
My mind stopped thinking. That 10 seconds seemed to last forever. He stepped back and smiled.