The night of my life

I opened my eyes and couldn't believe what I saw. Draco Malfoy had covered his room in candles, on his bed were six wizarding board games, and on his coffee table were several mugs of butterbeer, chocolate frogs, muffins, Bertie Botts Every flavored bean, and cauldron cakes.
"I can't believe you thought I wouldn't figure out that tomorrow is your birthday." He laughed
"Draco oh my... I mean...what. this is amazing." I finally got out.
He sat down on his bed and looked over.
"Are you just going to stand there?" He asked
I walked inside and sat down beside him.
"We can stay up until whenever and Then tomorrow morning we'll do whatever you want." He told me

Two hours must have passed. We were in the middle of our third board game and half the food was eaten, when all of a sudden Draco got up and started searching through one of his trunks. He finally walked back over to the bed and placed down what seemed to be a small wooden box.
"Open it" He smiled.
I took the key that was attached to it and unlocked it. A locket floated up and hovered in the air. I took it and opened it. Two bubbles flew out.
"They are for the two nights in the prefect bathroom that started it all. Even if you open it a million times two bubbles will always fly out. I know it's only been like a month but still." He explained.
I was in shock. It was beautiful.
The only thing I could get out was,
"Started IT ALL?"
"That started US. Trust me I don't go from girl to girl Zuzanna." He looked into my eyes.
By then I had tears pouring down my face. I couldn't believe this was happening. My dream come true. I couldn't have wished for anyone better.
We put the board games away and Draco waved his wand and the food and candles were gone. I grabbed my bag and put on sweatpants and a tank top. Draco left the room to get something he left downstairs. I decided I'd get into bed. I laid down and put the covers over me. When Draco came back he got in the bed with me and cradled me in his arms. This was the best night ever.