Rebound plan

The next two weeks were the worst of my life. Draco was consistently on edge. He seemed distant and apathetic. He barely talked to me and when he did it was almost as if I was annoying him. Bryan's parents sent him to Durmstrang because supposedly he was being "harassed" by students. So I guess that was good. However the professors changed the sixth year schedules because of the Slytherins and Ravenclaws being uncontrollable together. So now I wasn't with Draco anymore.

"I can't believe the schedules start tomorrow. I'm going to be with the "Golden Trio". Draco never talked about them near me but I know he hates them with every bit of magic in his body. He was pissed off when he found out I was going to be with the Gryffindor's. I have feeling he's worried about me actually liking Potter. But I mean I've never even met Harry, for all I know he's a load of crap." I look over to my right and see that Julia is barely paying attention to me.

"JULIA" I scream.

She jumps up. "I'm paying attention trust me. But you need to calm down and slow down even freakin' Merlin wouldn't understand you."

"JULIA FOCUS." I yelled in frustration.

"Ok Ok. But think of this, Draco's been treating you like crap recently. If you get close to Potter, you'll be known throughout the school. That'll be enough to get Draco acting normal again. Out of jealousy of course." She said throwing a few fizzing whizzbees in her mouth.

"You're such a genius." I said running out of the room.

Julia sarcastically yelled after me "Thanks for asking me about how my boyfriend and I are doing".