Familiar faces.

We pulled up into Hogwarts. Draco ran ahead because he wanted to quickly put his stuff away.
As I was walking to my common room, I noticed a third-year boy staring at me. Behind him stood what must have been his girlfriend in complete shock. The girl elbowed him in the side of his chest.
She said something along the lines of "Is she your girlfriend. No. Am I your girlfriend."
The boy replied "yes"
She continued " then why are you staring at her?"
All of a sudden Bryan walked up to the boy and said: "Wow Lil bro, looks like you got yourself in trouble with your girlfriend."
Bryan put his arm around the boy and started to lead him to the Great hall. But before he left he gave me a wink.
I walked up to the girl." Hey. I'm Zuzanna. I'm sorry but I don't think you should have to have a perverted boyfriend. That older kid is Bryan, I'm guessing he's the brother to your boyfriend. Stay away from him." I said. 
She looked at me and said " Oh um why should I stay away from him? He seems like a good guy"
I replied "Between me and you, I caught him snogging a second year" my mind raced back to that day. It gave me goosebumps.
She looked at me in shock "Wow. What year is he in?"
"Sixth, same as me," I said
"Thanks for letting me know. Oh, and by the way my name is Julia, and my boyfriend's name is jack."
She spun around and left. As I turned the corner I saw Draco waiting for me.
"What was that all about?" He asked.
"Just some little kid drama," I replied
"For some reason, the girl looked awfully familiar" he continued.
"Draco drop it. That girl's boyfriend is Bryan's little brother." I said with a serious face.
"Wait really?" He asked.
I answered "yep."
He grabbed my hand and walked me to my common room. I kissed him on the cheek and said: "see you at dinner."