A good start

I woke up and quickly dressed and put makeup on. I was quite excited seeing that harry was a celebrity.
I walked into my first class of the day with Gryffindor... Potions. Oh, God. I walked in and sat down.
"Since you fools have new schedules we will be assigning new partners," Professor Snape said.
"Granger you're with Longbottom......" He continued saying the partners until he came to the last pair.
"Manders and Potter, now the instructions are on the board you have 45 minutes to make it." He hissed.
What are the odds? I thought.
Harry walked over and plopped down next to me.
" I guess we're partners" he said
"I guess we are"i smiled.
After 45 minutes Professor Snape came around.
"Did we do everything right?" Harry asked me.
"I think so I followed his steps" I answered.
I continued " He will probably find something because he hates you and ever since me and draco...."
"This potion is purple it was supposed to be black. But I didnt think you two would care because the both of you seem to be down each others throats" snape interrupted.
I looked up at him and gave him the nastiest look I could make.
"Ten points from ravenclaw Ms. Mander. I will not be mocked." He muttered. Snape turned on his heel and marched over to his desk.
Harry looked over at me and said "well I guess that means we have more chemistry than the potion".
I blurted out laughing and smiled
"Yeah I guess we do"