The best Birthday

On Saturday morning when I woke up, Draco wasn't with me. I sat up in his bed and before I could remember last night, Draco walked through the door.  His wand was pointed at a tray of food floating in the air.
"Happy Birthday," He said.
He continued "So Manders, what are we doing today?"
"How about breakfast and a walk" I answered.
It was the end of September so it was starting to get chilly. We ate breakfast and then got dressed. I put on a cute sweater, skinny jeans, and boots. We walked out of the castle and started for the Great Lake. Draco took my hand in his and looked at me with a smile. In the corner of my eye, I saw a person standing by a tree watching us. I squeezed Dracos's hand and tilted my head in the direction of the person. He looked over and switched me to the other side of him so that he'd be closer to the person.
"Come on let's go somewhere else," Draco said.
"Oh please don't go. This is amusing. The Scary Draco Malfoy softening up to a mudblood." Said the person.
Draco tensed up.
"What would his mummy and daddy think," The person said starting to walk up to us.
I saw the person's face.
"What Bryan. Are you jealous that we can hold hands in public, but you can't with your second year?" I laughed. He is not ruining my birthday.
Bryan looked at me. I saw his hand turn into a fist.
"Piss off." Draco interrupted
Bryan looked back at Draco and stormed off.
We finished our walk and went inside.
"I'll be right back," Draco said. He walked into the boy's bathroom.
"Hey" I heard someone whisper behind me.
I turned around and saw the second year that was snogging Bryan. I walked up closer to her. She looked like those 12-year-olds that dress like they're 17. Ugh.
"Sorry to bother you, I'm Brianna we briefly met" Of course, I thought."can you maybe not tell anyone about me and Bryan" She continued.
"Well he better leave me and Draco alone otherwise, your secret might slip" I smirked.
I turned around and walked to Draco who was waiting for me. I told him what she said.

A month passed and everything was great. People now knew about me and Draco. Bryan left us alone. Everything was great until...