Mistakes, Mistakes and more mistakes

I skipped all of my classes the next day. When dinner came around I grabbed my makeup bag and took out my mirror. I put just enough makeup on to look a little bit better than usual Maybe I was over reacting? I doubt it I thought. I waited around the corner until I saw Bryan. He was walking alone. I called him over. He flipped me off.
"Bryan, get your scared ass over here." I yelled.
He started walking over to me but before he came closer then 10 feet away, He looked around to see if Draco was anywhere nearby. When he saw that I was alone he walked closer and leaned against the wall.
"So where's bleach boy?" Bryan asked
"Probably out with his side chick. Wait technically now his main chick cause I'm out of the picture." I said. I had to act tough. Show no emotion, especially in front of Bryan.
"So you've come crawling back to me?" He smiled
"How'd you know?" I laughed.
I was so scared being close to him. I was terrified. But I knew he would take me back. He was only ever scared of Draco. And this is how I'd hurt him the most.
"What if I dont want you back. You practically came close to killing me." He said with a serious face.
I started to walk towards the dining hall. Bryan followed.
"Hey. Hey I'm talking to you!" He yelled while grabbing my arm forcefully making me turn around.
This is why I was scared and at that moment i realized that I was so stupid for making this my plan. Professor Mcgonagall saw me struggling.
"BRYAN CONNAL YOU LET GO OF THAT GIRL" She screamed.
All the people walking to dinner noticed us. Bryan let go of my arm.
"Uhhh..... I'm sorry professor." He managed to stutter.
"YOU CAN TAKE A WALK TO PROFESSOR DUMBLEDORE'S OFFICE RIGHT NOW. AND DONT MAKE ANY STOPS." She screamed at the top of her lungs.
I ran outside. I fell face first into the dead grass. I stayed out there all night
I dont know how someone didn't find me, but it got cold really cold. I heard footsteps behind me. I slowly took out my wand.
"Zuzanna, what happened." I recognized that voice.
I sat up and raised my wand at him.
"Back off Malfoy" I said.
"What is happening with you?" He asked.
"Expelliarmus" I said and immediately Dracos wand flew out of his hand.
"I gave you all of my attention. Everything. I gave you My time. And you still go out and cheat on me. Don't even say that she kissed you. Cause I dont want to here your bullcrap excuse."I cried
"Tell me what happened with Bryan and I'll tell you why you're completely wrong about this whole situation."Draco said.
"He grabbed my arm. Professor Mcgonagall saw. He'll probably get suspended." I plainly said.
"Ok I'm guessing there was more to the story but anyways that picture was taken last year. Before i fell head over heals for you." He said.
"How did I not know that I've been obsessed with you since I first saw you. I dont know. This is a mess I'm so sensitive. It's just I'm scared of trusting and I....
He lifted my face up to his and kissed me .