Nothing is perfect

I ran up to the owlery to send a letter asking if I could go with Draco for the holidays. When I was done I ran back to where I thought Draco was. I couldn't find him so I went over to the entrance of the Slytherin dormitory and waited. A closet a few yards away opened and a girl walked out, she saw me and said 
"He's in there"
I was confused. Maybe she had the wrong person. Whatever. I leaned on the wall waiting for Draco to come around the corner, but instead, he came out of the room the girl came out of. I looked at him. How could he? He saw me and immediately ran over and grabbed my hand. We ran up to his dorm. I'm pretty sure some people saw us but didn't recognize me. Draco placed me on his bed. I already had tears in my eyes.
"Am I not enough for Mr. BadBoy? Or did you get bored of me? Hugh? You only ever did like me for my looks. All those other years I tried to get your attention but when I became more attractive you approach me? You know what Malfoy, I really thought you liked me but I guess you're just like your family. Rude, Shitty, And, Full of bad things." I yelled with tears flowing down my face.
"Don't call me Malfoy, Don't assume, I'm nothing like my family, And I've always seen you."  He muttered.
"Really MALFOY, that's all? Wow. OK. Thanks for dumping me though." I said walking out the door.
He grabbed my wrist and spun me around.
"So I'm guessing you don't want to know what Bryan was planning of doing to you and how a girl overheard and told me to keep you safe." He said with his eyes turning cold for the first time in a while.
I turned so pale and fell into shock.
"Zuzanna you really thought I'd do that to you." He laughed
We both started laughing. I was so stupid. But then I remembered what Draco just said. Bryan was going to attempt to hurt me.
"When is he going to do it," I asked. 
"He thinks you are staying at Hogwarts for Christmas. But little does he know you'll be with me. Draco smiled.