The whisper that broke the silence

The next few days were silent. Nothing bad happened but nothing good happened. Draco barely spoke to me. But Bryan wasn't even in class. Draco and I still had detention but I would leave right after it ended. On Friday I was walking to detention when a strong arm grabbed me and pulled me into a broom closet. Quickly I pulled out my wand and whispered "Lumos". My wand lit up and there I saw Draco staring into my eyes.
"You need to come over tonight." He said in a hushed voice
"Why," I asked with no emotion.
"Just do it. Run back to your dorm and get your stuff, I'll make up an excuse for why you'll be late" he said.
Without any hesitation, I ran back up to the Ravenclaw common room. I grabbed my stuff and hurried back down. When I got to Professor McGonagall's classroom she looked up from her work.
"Good I was about to go get you. Feeling sick is no excuse for skipping detention" She said.
I immediately nodded my head and sat down next to Draco. I passed him a note saying, what is this about. He passed it back with it saying, you'll see.
At half passed nine, Professor McGonagall let us go. Draco grabbed my hand and led me to the dungeons like last time. We snuck upstairs and before he opened his door he put his hands over my eyes.
"Draco stop" I laughed
I heard him opening the door. When he finally took his hands off of my eyes. I kept them shut for a second. When I opened them, tears flooded my eyes.