a thousand words spoken without one sound.

I was hollow. I was empty. I wanted to run to him whenever I saw him, jump into his arms and kiss him until I'd run out of breath. But I couldn't he had put me in danger too many times and he had to figure out his own life before he could become part of mine. I loved him. I knew I did. But I wasn't the only one suffering, almost everything apart from my grades had been affected. Friends, Appetite, social Life. The only thing that kept my mind off him was school. I knew that I couldn't become one of those girls who decide to throw themselves off a cliff after they break up. Draco was also suffering. If any kid ,any kid at all, annoyed him in the slightest of way he'd jinx them before he'd even think about which spell he'd use. I hadn't seen any of this but news travels fast when fifty percent of the first and second years are part of that news. The worst part was when Harry would see what Draco would do, harry would call him out. And every time I'd end up being mentioned and Draco would shut up and walk away. He was hurt. For first time he'd talk back to teachers and he'd not do his homework And slowly over a few days his grades started dropping. He was letting this ruin his life.

One day while walking from the library up to the Ravenclaw tower I saw Draco,with his robes all messed up, sitting in a empty corridor with his head down.

"Hey manders" He said in a hoarse whisper

"Hey how's it been?" I answered walking over to him. I couldn't just leave him there.

When I reached him He stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug that spoke a thousand words.

"I Love you too Zuzanna. And I always will." He whispered.

I let go of him and slid my finger over his lips ever so gently. I wanted to kiss him. I should have, but I didn't I just looked at his gray eyes that were exhausted and hurt and all I could get out of me was a smile.

"If you Love me, give yourself time to figure everything out in your life. Make sure that everything is right and how it was before me...."I started saying but Draco cut me off.

"But my life wasn't right before you."

I tried to smile but a sob escaped my lips. I looked back up at him. I saw hope in his eyes, and maybe he saw hope in mine but I knew that I needed more time. I saw his lips confused of whether to smile or quiver.

I put my hand on the side of his face and I felt coldness. And for a minute he understood. I wasn't ready, I yet. I wiped my tears away and in two seconds I had left him once again standing alone.