Chapter 3: He DOESN'T Work At The Bank (Part 1)

I am sorry if this is short. Me tired. Me going to bed. Next chapter will be longer. Two part chapter. Sleepy Yay. The picture on side is the cover of the sequel to Wanted:One Daddy

Chapter 3:He DOESN’T  Work At The Bank (Part 1)

   Evan knew it was fate running into the woman from the bakery again, especially after he was positive she felt the chemistry between them earlier. He glanced at her, standing in the far corner, trying not to laugh at her again, or lick the icing from her face. She looked like the type who would smack him senseless, so he stood in his corner humming along to the awkward elevator music.

  “My name is Evan. I don’t think we were formerly introduced,” He extended his hand to her, his smile wider when she placed her smaller hand in his. The bracelet on her hand jingled, and he got a good look at her, a really good look.

At the store his mind had be focused on Alice but he faintly did remember her. She had the most beautiful eyes in the world, hazel and flecked with gold, her eyes were full, as was everything about her. Her lips, stained with a nude gloss looked kissable in the elevator lighting. He wanted to kiss her, there was no doubt about that. She didn’t give her name but retreated to her corner, turning her back to him, not realizing it was a huge mistake. One view of her shapely ass and he was a goner, pressing the button for the floor again, just as it reached it penthouse suite.

  “There is a shower you can use. The towels and robes are folded on the top shelf by the tub.If you need anything else just shout,” He quickly departed needing a shower himself to settle his raging hormones. Once in his bedroom he quickly discarded his clothes, wrapping the towel around himself taking up the cookie lollipop Alice had eaten before she had fallen asleep. Sometimes he felt like the girl was his own daughter. She was always his favorite niece but they had become inseperable since her diagnosis. He ate the soft cookie, a smile on his lips. He had a sweet tooth, he couldn’t lie about that. His thoughts drifted back to the woman in his guest bathroom, knowing she must be in the shower…naked.

  He groaned as he finished the last bite, dropping the stick into the trash and walking into the shower… letting the water beat down on him, trying to get this woman out of his brain. Something about her was different.

   By the time he had finished his shower, he was thinking about her more than ever, changing off into a loose fitting pair of slacks, glad to get out of his suit. He lived in slacks when he was off-duty, which wasn’t that often. Running his hotel took up most of his time, and most of the women in his life never got used to that. Then again, he was used to dating models.

     The woman in his bathroom was no model. She could be but there was more depth to her-not just the typical beauty that models possessed, the only trait they all depended on. There was talent there, talent and beauty, the rarest combination to find in a woman. He noticed a shadow falling across him and his mouth dropped way past his throbbing member. She stood above him, her hair coiled into tiny ringlets, face scrubbed and looking angelic in the white knee-length terry robe.

  “Thank you for letting me use your shower. It was just what I needed,” For the first time she smiled, lighting up her face. He watched as she sat in the other chair crossing her legs at the knee, towel drying her hair.  

  “I needed a shower before I talk. I’m weird like that. I’m Cassandra but everyone calls me Cassie,” She extended her free hand and he shook it, walking over to the kitchen and pouring a glass of water.

  “Can I get you something?” He managed to get out hoping she didn’t hear him struggling on his words. She was already cautious about coming up to his place, he wouldn’t like her to think he was lusting after her now, even though he couldn’t get rid of that twitch in his groin. She was turning him on and he couldn’t do a damn thing about it. The again a woman like her could turn on a man wearing a paper bag. Her body was a freaking masterpiece!