Chapter 22: Homely Approval

(If you didn't read the chapter before this. then click the external link. its rated r. sorry if you can't read it)

Cassie discovered that hiding her small pudge was a lot difficult to hide as the days passed by. Her clients got used to seeing her shedding her usual clothing for sweatpants and oversized clothing. Even now, she managed to work the hell out of her trackies. Just as she was placing the finishing touches to one of her cakes, the one she had been slaving away at for days on end, without any sleep, her cell rang. It automatically went directly to her handsfree device. 

"Hello, Cassandra Payne speaking," She breathed out slowly, the cold nipping through her heavy jacket. She decided to assemble the cake inside the giant refridgerator, but the cold was making her feel nauseous.

"Hey sweetheart, miss me?" Evan's rich voice enquired. She shivered but it wasn't from the cold. She missed him but she knew he'd work late again tonight. She remembered what happened the last time she challenged him and now she knew better. Her punishment went on for days. One day after their romp at the office, he showed up at the bakery and used her pantry as a makeshift Toyko love hotel.

And it had to be the day when she looked cute too. She sweated out her curls and he tore her blouse. He was relentless with his punishment. If he wanted her to stay in line, like hell she was going to obey. He was an animal...but she was turned on to the maximum by the freak.

She couldn't explain it to her employees so she hid her torn clothes in her desk and asked Faith to bring over one of the dresses she left at her place during their monthly sleepover. Her sister knew everything...after seeing her walk like she was nine months pregnant. She wasn't even showing yet. She laughed at the thought.

 She moaned sofly. "I miss you loads. Your babies are hungry," She piped three roses for the cake while she talked to him and them worked steadily on the cursive writing. It took a few seconds and he patiently waited for her to finish up the hardest part, telling her about his day while she worked.

 "I miss you more. How about I take you out for a little bit. I haven't been seeing you since you started that cake. I miss my woman," She blushed spinning the cake around slowly to inspect her work. The small chocolate balls coated with a silvery edible film added a dash of glam to the cake. After all, it was a gay wedding-her first.

 "Gary and Chandler will kill me if I don't finish this on time. But if you give me an hour I'll be all yours," She hoped he caught her drift, her voice seductive. She heard a low intake of breath and giggled. She had him eating out the palm of her hand... 

  "I was thinking the same thing. Hell, I'm leaving work now so I can just ogle you till you finish," He admitted honestly. She blushed a deep shade of red, still knowing he was the only man that did that to her. She could already feel things heat up down south.

  "I'm in the fridge. I'll see you when you get here sweetie. Love you," She blew kisses before the call disconnected. She worked quickly to finish the cake, ready to get out of this freezer before she lost more than the ability to stop her body's natural responses.

 When she was satisfied with the results, she made sure that the cake was securely covered and taken care of before changing into something nicer. She found a loose fitting cream top with ruffles around the neckline and a pair of the maternity jeans she bought when her regularly jeans wouldn't fit anymore. 

She was in the middle of changing when her door opened. She was about to go h.a.m on the intruder but sighed when she saw it was only Evan. "Oh wow. I come to see you and I get a peep show too," She wiggled into her jeans and buttoned it without looking at him. 

"You are a pervert. I need a little help here," She held her top out to him, wearing only her jeans and her bra. His gaze roamed over the body  that was changing before him. Her stomach was softer,her hips fuller and her breasts grew larger. Yet still his heart swelled knowing she was carrying his children. She was still the most beautiful woman in the world to him.