Chapter 28: I Do, I Do

(Hi everybody. This is the wedding chapter. The album is in the external link. Just click it :D)

I can't wait to be your wife.

Cassie snuck in another text, whistling innocently as her hair was styled and preened to perfection.  She wasn't complaining though..after all, in a few hours she was going to be Mrs Cassandra Gillies. Her phone vibrated in her lap and she smirked, giving herself away to the entire bridal party.

I can't wait to be your husband. Hell, I can't wait for the honeymoon xD

She giggled but she was thinking the exact same thing. So far, he had been super secretive about their honeymoon. She saw travel brouchures but she was smart enough to know that he was trying to throw her off the trail.

"I need to pee," Leti made a mad dash for the bathroom making everyone laugh. Both her and Faith had cute little bumps, which she had chosen to disguise with a Grecian inspired dress. Everything had been Grecian inspired about this whole wedding, with the exception of her wedding dress which she had wanted to be different. Greece was where it began for them, she prayed that they were going back to the old Grecian house to spend their entire four week honeymoon.

"Nervous?" The stylist asked as she helped her into her undergarments. She shook her head, knowing she'd spent a year after the engagement planning every single detail down to the color of her underwear.

 "Not really," She watched as the woman used pins to hold in her curls then helped her up. The Queen treatment was nice but everyone knew how important this day was for her. "I need to get something really quickly, Evan won't see me," She scampered from the room before anyone could protest, stopping in the nursery where she knew he was waiting.

 "Hey gorgeous," He could still make her heart melt with a single smile, but when he wrapped his arms around her, that she knew that she would be happy forever if he just kept holding her like this. "Ready to become Mrs Gillies?"  He asked kissing her briefly knowing if he kissed her like he wanted to, that they wouldn't make it to their wedding.

She nodded her reply as he kissed her again. "It feels like we're married already," They had two minutes before her family sent out a search party. In less than an hour, she'd no longer be Cassandra Payne, she'd be Cassandra Gillies.

"I know, but I think your posse is here for you," He kissed her cheek pointing to the set of eyes glaring at them. She was dragged away,back to their bedroom, which had been converted into the bridal preparation suite.

I love you Mrs Gillies...see you at the alter

"The nerves are settling in guys," She fanned herself and dabbed her eyes. This was what all little girls wanted when they grew up. This was what she always wanted...to be in love with a man who loved her and become his wife. Leti and Faith gathered her up in a giant bearhug. "I love you guys," She said kissing both of their cheeks, sniffling. It was more emotional to be a bride than to be a bridesmaid. Now she understood why Leti cried until she got up the aisle.

 Alice joined the trio, smiling sweetly. Cassie knew the young woman had been a godsend in her life and in Evan's. She had basically taken over babysitting duties for them after no one would take on triplets in town. And she was the best babysitter too. She'd make an excellent mother when the time came.

 "Somebody said we couldn't have a nosh before the wedding but Oliver smuggled some past immigration," She giggled holding a bottle of champagne up with an evil smile. "I know I'm not old enough to drink it but you guys need something to take the edge off," She giggled looking at her reflection in the mirror.