Epilogue: Fun In The Closet

(Omg this is the last chapter. It feels so sad to say goodbye to Cassie and Evan. Not sure if I want to write a sequel for them. I don't want to destroy their perfection. Well. there has officially been 50,000 reads on this book. Thank you for your support and your comments. They mean so much. I have to take a break and think a little before I write the rated r honeymoon chapter but you're going to get one I promise)

6 years later

"If I put these candles on this cake what am I going to get for it?" Her husband smiled at her with that evil glint in his eyes. They had been married for almost six years and the newlywed stage had never passed. Even now as they prepared for the triplets sixth birthday party, he was still trying to seduce her. Even though there were at least ten kids in the next room and double the amount of parents, he was still trying seduce her, like the perverted husband that he was.

"This comes later... much much later. When all the little ones are in bed," She gave him a quick peck, adding the six candles to each cake. She had taken a different approach to her family life in the last few  years. Alice and Oliver finally had a little one to take care of and that took up most of their time, but as soon as she was returning to take over babysitting duties, she suprised everyone by announcing she was pregnant-again. 

Her doctors spent weeks trying to figure out how she could get pregnant again in such a short space of time. Alice had never had good odds of getting pregnant but she proved the doctors wrong. Now she had two little ones of her own to spoil.

"But I want it now..." He pouted and sulked pulling her close wrapping his muscular arms around her waist tugging her earlobe. She had four children in the family...her husband included. It wasn't safe with the party in full swing. She ignored his caresses smiling at his efforts as she placed the last candle.

"After they blow out the candles, I'll see what I can do,"

What a mistake that was. He helped her carry out the cakes to the waiting preschoolers, who rejoiced over the creations that she had slaved over the night before. One wanted a Dora the Explorer cake, while one wanted a Barbie princess cake. Her little Taylor, who was the apple of her eye wanted a Handy Manny cake. Secretly she had oblidged and made them all.

Usually when they got off from school, the school bus would bring them to the bakery and she'd have three little helpers until Evan got off work. Now at six, they could all tell her how to make some of the both complicated creations that she made. Even now they were listing all the ingredients that Mommy used to make their birthday cakes before even blowing out the candles.

"Blow," She folded her arms in front of her chest. All of them had inherited her stubborn streak, and looked at her with cute looks on their faces. 

"Will I get a pony?"

"Can I get a basketball?"

"Mommy, can I go to the mall?" Mackenzie's announcement made everyone gasp. Her baby was six going on sixty. She had a fashion sense which many six year olds didn't have. Whenever Evan would take them out, he always would come home with something for Mackenzie. She was now trying to wean her off of this habit for another few years. At this age, she couldn't afford to let her daughter become a fashionista.

"Kaleen, Taylor and Mackenzie Gillies, blow out your candles. Your friends want some of of your cake too," They knew not to mess with their mother when she called their names in the order they were born and blew out the candles. Her husband gave her that look again and she offerred him a knife to help her cut the cake.

She had to admit that six years had made the both of them more domesticated. No longer did he work late, nor did she wait up for him in an empty bed. Their lives centered around their children, he often worked from home so at least one of them would be there when the children got home. He took up cooking lessons so that he could take the load off of her, making dinner most nights. She still got her backrubs and footrubs as usual. Their honeymoon period, she hoped would never be over.