Chapter 8:Live, Laugh, Love 1/2

(when i'm tired my writing gets sucky. i'm going to try the second part when i don't fall asleep at the computer)

Cassie tried everything humanly possible to relax. She was trying to stay in control... or pretend that she was. "Where are we going?" She asked in a mere whisper. There was a slight  nervousness to her voice but she was hoping he didn't pick it up. They had been driving for hours, driving out of the city and leaving the City of Dreams in their dust. If based on her internal navigation, she expected to see a sign at the side of the road saying Welcome To Mexico.

  The thought alone got her to smile. "What's funny?" He asked giving her a quick side glane, trying to pay attention to the road ahead. She sighed heavily leaning against the soft leather seat, closing her heavy eyes. Sure...she had slept through her first storm but there was still a man who kept her mentally tired, who insisted on always being around and who challenged her to throw caution to the wind. 

 "Its nothing," She smiled weakly, blushing an unusual shade of pink, letting the sound of the roaring engine lull her into a deep slumber.

 She whimpered softly in her sleep, not feeling the strong arms lifting her from the car after it had come to a stop. "Cassie, we're here. Wake up sweetheart," She felt his arms under her,  his voice penetrating into her dreams.

 "Evan," She whimpered again, resting her head against his chest, his steady heartbeat waking her.      It is only then that she realizes where she is.

 "Welcome to my home," He proudly announces setting her on her feet, wrapping his muscular arms around her waist. She would've been awestruck if she hadn't been so darn sleepy.

"Its beautiful," She exclaimed after he had given her a guided tour. She wondered why he never spent any time at the house when he practically lived in the hotel. She held her breath as he  showed her the last room... the master bedroom. He casually shut the door behind them, giving her only a brief glance at the massive king sized bed in the middle of the room. His house reeked of bachelor pad and it  was becoming clearer why he never spent any time here.  

The women in his life obviously weren't too fond of his bachelor pad.

"You're beautiful," His large hands cupped her face and his thumb slowly and seductively stroked her cheek. Noticing her shiver, he smiled, melting the polar cap on her heart a little more.

 His lips claimed hers without much protest from either party. Everytime he kissed her, it became harder and harder to think. Most times she couldn't bear to think of anything else but him... him and his hot kisses-ksses that made things heat up down south.

 "You are," He could read her thoughts kissing her again more passionately, backing her up against the wall. All restraint was forgotten as they lips and tongues met, battled for dominance, then left them breathless. 

 As soon as the kiss ended, she walked away from him, wrapping her arms around herself, trying to keep her emotions in check. 

He desired her...he wanted her.. 

  By the time he had found her, she was dangling her feet into the pool in the back of the house, humming a low tune to herself. "Are you alright?" He asked, his voice sounding on the verge of confusion mixed with suprise.

 "I'm fine,"

"You walked away..." She cut him off before he could finish.

"I'm sorry. I can't think clearly when you kiss me like that," She admitted honestly, the flush on her cheeks burning more when he sat next to her.

"Or when you look at me like that.." She continued biting her lip, her voice softer and sounding more niave.

 "Look at you like what?" 

"Like that," She gave him a playful push catching him off-guard, bursting into laughter when he toppled head first into the pool. He disappeared for a few milli seconds before reappearing, scowling but then flashing a delicious smile.

"You think that's funny do you?" He asked swimming over to her, catching her around the ankles despite her best efforts to get away from him.

 With one tug, she too was submerged in the water, then felt strong arms around her, crushing her to the hard planes of the man who drove her mental.

"I'm sorry," 

"I'm not,"

When she noticed a moment of weakness on his part, she slipped out of his arms and swam to the far end of the pool, hoisting herself out. 

He beat her out by a mere mili-second.

"Lets go find some dry clothes,"

He took her hand sin his larger ones, kissing them and led her into the house.

She could get used to this...

*

*

*
 He was beyond beautiful.

She watched as he removed his shirt, then his slacks, looking at her with a look she'd never seen anyone give her. It was a mixture of passion and lust.She bit her lip involuntary wrapping her arms around herself, feeling colder by the minute. It didn't help that he was once again, almost naked in front of her. 

She watched his sculped form, gasping at his muscles flexed involuntary. He was a large man...in many ways. She was afraid he would crush her. Even in this minute, all she could hear was his steady heartbeat. She had stopped breathing a long time ago...

 "Cassie, it's your turn," His voice held a note of amusement but he didn't move from his position. She gulped nervously but knew she'd risk a certain death if she kept on her wet clothes. "I won't hurt you Cassie," His voice broke through her subconscious. She took a step foward,closing the distance between them, knowing she couldn't speak...he couldn't ask that of her.

 Her hands rested on his bare chest, still dripping tiny droplets of moisture. "Cassie," He groaned as her curious hands explored his magnificent body. She heard him curse loudly then a sharp intake of breath as her fingertips found the V on his muscular hips.

   She'd never felt so in control

It was scary...but she liked it

He didn't wait for her permission but with one swift movement removed the soggy t-shirt from her body. She saw the look in his eyes in his eyes again, as he saw her lacey black bra. "This isn't a good idea Cassie," She was in seduction mode now, taking over from his usual behaviour.

 He moved away striding to the door, leaving her with their clothes in a soggy,wet pile. She took another step, almost running towards the door.

"Evan,"  

Those were the only words she had to say before he swept her in his arms kissing her how he longed to kiss her, forgetting all about being gentle.

There was no denying it.

She was his...

Vomment <3