Chapter 8:Live,Laugh, Love 2/2

He was supposed to scare her. 

Again he held onto her, kissing her so passionately that if it wasn't for his muscular arms around her waist, she would've surely swooned. She sighed against his lips, wrapping her arms around his neck. 

 "Cassie, we can't..." 

She looked up at him, kissing his cheek. She would gladly offer herself to him, but even in her disappointment, she respected his choice. The same hands which had roamed over her curves hungrily a few seconds ago, stilled. His breathing was ragged but he continued to hold her close, his lips pressed to her forehead.

"As much as I want to...I want it to be special for you," He said smiling at her. She tried to smile back but her expression was more comical than the sincere smile she was hoping for.She was speechless once again.

   "So since you can't take advantage of me, I guess I can take these off," She shrugged reaching for the buttons of her cargo shorts. For the first time for the day, the smile reached her eyes. She fiddled with the button for a few seconds, deciding she'd rather be a tease than to do it herself.

"I need your help,"

 She pointed to the button on her cargos, preteding to struggle with it. She could see him gulp nervously but he got the button open in record time. "Thank you," She finished the job herself, sliding the pants down over her frilly black boyshorts matching the bra she was wearing. She was happy she'd chosen the tiny lingerie that she had stashed in the back of her closet.

His eyes burned bright as he devoured her body. His gaze fell from her large breasts to her flat stomach and her shapely hips. By the time his gaze reached her legs, she had walked over to his closet, rumaging around for a shirt that she could wear. The only problem was that as soon as he had turned, his gaze immediately fell to her to her plump behind.

"You're beautiful,"

She giggled finding a shirt and slipped it on, leaving it unbuttoned. "You say that before or after you saw my ass," She sauntered back over to where he was standing, doing her Doyle* walk which she had picked up from watching the last season of Andromeda with her girlfriend's geeky brother Carlos.

 "Before,during, and especially after darling," He joked. The way he called her darling made her feel chills running down her spine.

  "Your turn Mr Gillies," She walked over to the bed, leaning against the pillows.

"Aren't you going to let me change in peace?" He asked.

"Nope," 

"You've seen me in my undies and I have an older brother. Now strip sailor," She whistled innocently turning away from him, so he could change into something warmer. 

  When he had changed, he got into bed next to her, tickling her in her side.

"You're ticklish eh?" He held onto her with one arm and tickled her with the other, laughing along with her.

"Stop it," She managed to get out betwen her shrill laughter.

"What do I get for stopping?" 

She thought about it for a minute but did nothing. She sure as hell wanted to kiss him but she didn't want to get accused of seducing him again. Even though she wanted to seduce him. In the back of her mind, she knew why he was reigning in on them going further. 

After all... she wasn't even his girlfriend.

 "How about I take it from you?"

 One kiss turned into two and two turned into too many to count. It was only when she moaned softly against his lips that the kiss ended.  By then, her legs had found their way around his back. He could take her on one swift move, if he had wanted.  He blushed, sighing when he planted a kiss on both of her cheeks, where the flush of color was.

 "You look cute when you blush," He traced the light dust of freckles above her nose, smiling down at her.

"I do not,"

"You do,"

"I don't,"

"Stop arguing with me," He scowled at her and she obeyed. She was in no position to disagree with him in her current position.

"I'm tired,"

(character change here-evan)

"Sleep then sweetheart," He watched as her eyes closed and he untangled her legs from around his body. 

"Stop tickling me," She whimpered.

He laughed. holding her close as she slept, tracing her plump lips. He ached to kiss her again but he knew she needed to sleep more than she needed to be thoroughly kissed. Her kisses usually did quite a number on him. He had become used to long,cold showers.

 His cell rang and he answered without moving too much, in case he woke her. He smiled when he answered hearing the chirpy voice of his neice.  "Uncle E, are you at home? I stopped by the hotel and you weren't there," He hears the worried tone in her voice and in the next few minutes manages to calm her down.

 "I brought a friend of mine out to see the house," He honestly tells her knowing she'll be picking up the nervousness in his voice.

"Is she pretty?Can I talk to her?" She asks in a chirpy birdlike voice.

"She's gorgeous but unconscious at the moment. She got bored of my company," He lowers his voice when Cassie stirs again, talking in her sleep. He makes out a few phrases, laughing softly.

"Is that her. Have I met her before?" 

"You've met her."

"Is she that pretty bakery lady who made the yummy cookie bouquets?"

"Yup,"

"Well, she's an upgrade from the usual skanks you date," His neice admitted honestly not caring at all about his feelings at all.

"It's true,"

 He thought about the honesty in his neice's words. She had the point, the little imp did. He was used to dating brainless women, whose breast size was bigger than their brains, who were only interested in his fortune and how much of it he could spend on them. He'd been single almost a year now, well until he met the incredible Cassandra Payne.

"I've got to go uncle. Oh by the way, I shaved my head. Love ya," She hung up the phone before he could reply.

One day he'd want a kid like his neice. Even through her pain and treatment, she kept on her strong face even when she was at her breaking point.

He glanced over at Cassie, asleep in the crock of his arm, snuggled against him. Her hair was fanned around her shoulders in a curly cloud. He stretched, kissing her forehead before sleep claimed him as well.

And there they lay...

(yay. so what you think)

Vomment <3

* Doyle is a character in my favorite series Andromeda. She walks like a cross between a stripper and a ditz. I happen to walk like this in real so people always look at me when I walk down the street. I'm one walk away from the pole. lol.