Chapter 4: Ass Not Included With My Happy Meal

(hello my little closet freaks. I love this chapter cause its saucy.)

   A few hours Cassie Payne was transformed into a new woman. With the help of her little sister, they had sexed up her look ten notches. Between the sexy lingerie, the fishnet stocking attached to her  black underwear with tiny hooks and the plunging neckline of her knee length dress showing a nice view of her more than ample breasts. For once in her life she felt sexy, sexy as fuck. The dress which she had hidden in the back of her closet, finally got put to use.

  “You look like the bomb.com sis,” Faith clapped her hands together pleased with herself. She had to admit that she looked amazing. Listening to her sister’s advice, she had found the dress she had bought months ago remembering how it had made her feel when she bought it. The simple black dress which she had purchased on sale, flattered her body and for a few moments had put her body bashing on hold while she wore it-all without resorting to wearing her Spanx.

    Her long curly tresses had be straightened and preened to perfection. She was beginning to wonder why he sister never went to beauty school, but she knew she had learned most of these tricks from her best friend, Tillie, who happened to do her makeup. She had paired her a pair of bright red Jimmy Choos and matching accessories. “I’m nervous,” She repeated softly to her sister who was still giving her the look over, checking for anything that could be done to make her look even more perfect.

 “You shouldn’t be sis. Evan seems like a good guy. He saved you from the whipped cream incident, remember?” She giggles howling then her sister swats her hard.

 “Who told you?”

“Leti did. Apparently, he and Leti are old friends. And I just had to pry it out of her, especially after seeing you and Evan at the wedding picnic. You two were like having a serious connection there. What happened between you two?” She asks curiously.

 “It’s nothing. Can we talk about something else?”

 “Sis, don’t ever doubt you’re beautiful,”

 “I don’t need a pep- talk Faithie,” She scowled tapping her manicured nails on her bare thigh, pursing her lips together.

 “You do Cassie, you sure as hell do,”

 Neither of them said a word for a few minutes but Faith’s expression said everything. “I promised Gary I’d stop over on my way home. Tell me how the date went later,” Faith kissed both of her sister’s cheeks before she disappeared through the door.

 It’s just me and my thoughts now.

 No more Faithie to keep her calm…

   She wiped her sweaty palms nervously, pacing the room, scowling when Jolie started purring loudly, making her more nervous.

 “SHUT UP!”

 The kitten looked at her with a “bitch please” look, strutting outside with her tail in the air, giving Cassie a good view of her furry behind. She made a mental note to call the animal behavioral therapist for her Jolie- she was getting a tad too bitchy now she’d discovered men.

  “I’m sorry,”

 A half-hearted meow is the only response.

   What seemed like an eternity later, the doorbell rang, making her jump clean out of her skin. She was getting pretty comfy on the couch, reading an article on Tocarra Jones, one of her favorite models and a former client. They both had the same body type after all, but she was no model… in fact, she had been so geeky in high school that she’d opted not to take her yearbook pictures. Instead, she had paid her cousin June, who looked just like her twin, to stand in for her. With a hundred dollar bribe, she had a picture to show her parents.