Chapter 8: Sneak Peek

(Since I'm a tease and evil I figured why not give you a sneak peek of the next chapter)

He was beyond beautiful.

She watched as he removed his shirt, then his slacks, looking at her with a look she'd never seen anyone give her. It was a mixture of passion and lust.She bit her lip involuntary wrapping her arms around herself, feeling colder by the minute. It didn't help that he was once again, almost naked in front of her. 

She watched his sculped form, gasping at his muscles flexed involuntary. He was a large man...in many ways. She was afraid he would crush her. Even in this minute, all she could hear was his steady heartbeat. She had stopped breathing a long time ago...

 "Cassie, it's your turn," His voice held a note of amusement but he didn't move from his position. She gulped nervously but knew she'd risk a certain death if she kept on her wet clothes. "I won't hurt you Cassie," His voice broke through her subconscious. She took a step foward,closing the distance between them, knowing she couldn't speak...he couldn't ask that of her.

 Her hands rested on his bare chest, still dripping tiny droplets of moisture. "Cassie," He groaned as her curious hands explored his magnificent body. She heard him curse loudly then a sharp intake of breath as her fingertips found the V on his muscular hips.

   She'd never felt so in control

It was scary...but she liked it

He didn't wait for her permission but with one swift movement removed the soggy t-shirt from her body. She saw the look in his eyes in his eyes again, as he saw her lacey black bra. "This isn't a good idea Cassie," She was in seduction mode now, taking over from his usual behaviour.

 He moved away striding to the door, leaving her with their clothes in a soggy,wet pile. She took another step, almost running towards the door.

"Evan,"  

Those were the only words she had to say before he swept her in his arms kissing her how he longed to kiss her, forgetting all about being gentle.

There was no denying it.

She was his...

Tell me if you like this. I'm centering the chapter well the end of the chapter around it 

Vomment <3