Chapter 14: Love and Revenge 2/2

(I apologize for this chapter-well the first part of it being so short. that's not like me but this chapter i split into two because they're depicting two different emotions)

Revenge...fuelled everything inside of Alice.

While Oliver was at work, she bribed one of her uncle's drivers to take her to her ex's house for her secret Ultimate payback for him and his little hoe. She knew everyone would be out during the morning so she had no worries about getting caught.

"Would you like me to circle around the block?" Davies, one of the older and one of the nicer drivers asked looking at her through the side mirror. He grinned at her attire, knowing what she was up to. She wore a black sweatsuit and a dark snapback cap on her bald nut. She giggled sliding out of the seat, waving to the older man her duffel bag draped over her shoulder. It weighed a ton but she was determined to do this. 

"If I'm not back in five minutes call my ICE (IN CASE OF EMERGENCY) number. She had made sure to scribbled her numbers onto a leaf of her stationary pad-knowing she'd need backup if she couldn't do this on her own. She shoved her bony hands into her pockets, strolling up the walkway, humming the tune to Never Again by Kelly Clarkson under her breath. The keys jingled in her hand as she opened the door, looking back at Davies, who was still parked in front of the house, eating a donut and drinking his morning coffee.

  She got on her cell phone, hearing the phone pick up on the second ring, hearing the voice of her beloved Kiko, one of her best friends and underground computer nerd. Kiko and her brother unknown to much of the student population did investigative work for the principal and had been recruited to work for the local bank to test their firewall. The asian twins were her S.W.A.T team for today.

 "I've been wating for you to call. Ming and I just got into your boys mainframe. We've hacked all of the computers in his house and his television which has wireless capabilities. Do you want the video you sent me to play on a loop or one time only. We can trigger it so that if your boy turns any of these on, he'll get a nice family friendly video," 

 Alice smiled dropping her bag on the couch. "Just what we've discussed, my evil genius. Did Ming get into the school database as well. I want this video going to every student in the school and to the members of the school board," She rubbed her hands together evily as she trudged upstairs grabbing the sheets that she had gotten the rat, stripping them off his bed. She reached into the closet retrieving all off the items she had given him over the years, gathering them all together.

 "Let me add Ming to the convo," She heard a shrill noise then heard Kiko's brother cursing. 

"Are you two trying to get me caught. This is my education we're dealing with here," Ming laughed as he informed the girls of how he had progressed.The twins father was a prominent member of the school board so they had nothing to lose if the video was traced back to them. All she had to do was to give the order and there would be a social suicide.

Bye bye Star Boy

Bye Bye Scholarship

Bye Bye Friends

She wanted him to hurt like she hurt....

To feel what she felt...

Losing everything in the process...he was going to lose it all...

An evil smile formed on her face and she found their trashcan and dragged to the middle of their lawn lugging everything into it, glad it was empty. She made a gorgeous sign, decorating it with all the glitter she could find...even if it was a  sign of bad news.