Honeymooning (PG-13 version)

From the first time she felt that Bora Bora breeze, she was a goner. Greece was beautiful and while she loved its old time charm, Bora Bora made her feel like the carefree newlywed that she was. As soon as their seaplane landed outside of their seaside cabin, she took off her shoes and dashed for the door with her new husband hot on her heels.

"Come back here you meddlesome woman," He caught up with her before she reached the door, swooping her up in his arms in one easy movement. "You wish to take away my joy of carrying my new bride over the threshhold....again?" He kissed her hungrily remembering when he carried her into the plane. The hostess and the pilot had disappeared to let the newlyweds enjoy each other. They didn't come out of the bedroom for the entire flight. Food was left outside of the door every few hours, but most of it remained untouched until it was colder than a dog's nose in winter.

"I would do no such thing," She pretended to be innocent, looking up at him with a gaze that usually allowed her to get her way with him. He opened the door to their abode for the next few weeks. Her breath caught as she looked at the romatic setting of their honeymoon suite. "This is incredible. I can't believe you planned all of this," She kissed him lightly as one of the workers brought their luggage inside, after he set her on her feet. 

He paid the young man generously returning his attention to his wife, who was wearing a dress made to be removed. "You've been teasing me with this damn dress since you got off that  plane," He bit her lip softly running her hands down her curves. He was more suprised than anyone else as to how fast her body sprang back after having his children, especially after seeing the amount of food she ate while pregnant. She still had that gorgeous body that would make a man burst into tears.

 "You mean this old thing. I got it just for you," It was similar to the one she had worn to the club but instead of the low front with her cleavage exposed, the top was tight across her bust leading into tiny halter straps. The back unfortunately consisted of four thin straps and bare flesh. The material clung on her butt, which was the cause of his frustration. She was playing a dangerous game, but she knew exactly what she was doing.

"So my wife is now a master seductress," He held her taunt against his body,nuzzling that part of her body that he knew would make her submissive. His tongue raked over that sensitive area of flesh, then he nibbled the spot, making her shiver in his arms. The hoped that they would never lose this passion, even when they got old and grey and he couldn't remember who she was. They'd be the most lustful couple in their retirement home.

"Maybe," She pushed him back onto the bed, joining him removing his shirt slowly as she passionately kissed him. If he wouldn't stop teasing her weak spots, she'd kiss him into submission. "I learnt from the best, my darling husband," She smiled. She would never get used to saying that word. He grunted, pulling her on top of him, trying to get her dress off, but she swatted his hands away.

"I need bath but I give you an A for effort," She slid off him, deciding to give him one last tease before she got her much needed bath. She whisked the dress away from her body, giggling when his jaw drop. She was wearing nothing but a clever and incredibly wicked smile.

"You don't play fair," He whined watching her take out her earrings and bracelets. He missed the musical sound of them already. "I should expect nothing less for a wife who honors but does not obey," He reminded her of her vows as she sauntered into the bathroom. His eyes followed her every move.

 Once in the bathroom, she saw that the bathroom already had the perfect romantic setting for a very long night. She guessed the staff at the resort knew the both of them a tad too well. Instead of the clawfoot tub, she was used to when she was at home, there was instead a jucuzzi filled with calla lillies, her favorite flower.

 She piled her hair up, using a pin to keep it securely in place and sighed as the water enveloped her body. On the flight over, she would've sworn she dislocated something and she blamed  her husband for it. She heard movement in the next room then heard the door to the bathroom opening slowly. Then she saw him, the man who would always have her heart...and her desire.

 "It took you long enough," She leaned against the cool tiles, watching him as he took his clothes off, slowly seducing her with his deliberate movements. "Now, you're just being evil. Just wait my evil husband, continue like this and I will refuse to make love to him until our children are old enough to drive," She smiled sweetly at him and he got the drift, removing the rest of his clothing in record time.

"That's better," He gave her an evil look getting into jacuzzi with her, pulling her onto his lap roughly facing him. "Oww, you're so rough," She felt his teeth on her earlobe tugging playfully.

"That's for my wife who claims to honor but not obey,"

She grinned but his caress changed. He was being gentle again, he couldn't be violent for long. He was her pussycat, his claws only came out in business. "I will never be submissive Mr Gillies, but I love you. I meant every word in our vows," His hands were playing that dangerous game again and she shivered, but this time it wasn't from pain or from being afraid. It was pure and intense passion.

"God, I love you," The fight for dominance began but he lost dearly. He wasn't admitting defeat so easily and won the next round. 

"I love you more,"

"Forever and ever," They both said at the same time laughing in unison. But soon their mouths stopped doing the talking and their bodies took over. Time froze around them. Nothing else but them existed in the moment, nothing else mattered as long as they loved each other.

The sounds of passion pierced the air and when they both came down from their high, she cherished the feeling of being one with the man who made her heart soar. "I love you Mrs Gillies," She leant against his larger frame, angling her body to kiss his cheek. To meet his lips with a gentle caress.

"I love you more Mr Gillies,"

(Hi everybody. So yeah this is my pg-13 version of the honeymoon snippet. I watered it down so much for you guys. Should I write a rated r version?)