Chapper 1

I can't forget that day when my brother left. We went to the airport where some of the bts members were and he left crying like me and my family. He visited acasinally but, not a lot because of his career, I miss him alot. When he's not here.

(1st day in seoul, besides the days of moving in and getting things put in...)

I am laying in my bed thinking about it. I get up.

"Urg. Good morning me." I walk to the kitchen and make some breakfast,
thinking what I should do today. I don't have work. I grab my phone and look for any events I could do. I look at a event and widen my eyes.

"BTS MEET AND GREET!!!??? HERE?!" I yell. I got tickets and looked at when.

"Next friday?" I look at my calendar. My eyes shine. No work! Yay! I can see my brother! I dance around and jump and skip till I got tired. I thought.

Why don't I do dancing today. Sounds good!

I jump up and walk to my dresser. I grab a gray t-shirt, leggings/dance pants, converse, my puma hoodie, and a white base ball cap. I styled my hair down and kept a hair band with me.

I walk to the kitchen and grab a water bottle and headed to the basement. I turned my basement into a dance studio and had speakers and a big mirror wall. I set my water down and hooked up my phone.

I put on blood sweat and tears and start to dance in the part of my brother. So if I was doing some smexy moves then blame my brother. Then I just put on my favorite ones like...

And a couple of others. As I finish I flop on the floor.

" *Pant, pant* Are you proud of me brother?" I say smiling.