Chapper 22

On the way to the secret place jungkook put in a CD and begin started playing. He quickly changed it.

"Wait what? " I change it back listening to the lyrics. I started to cry hearing what he is saying.

"W-why are you crying? " He asks pulling over.

"It's just that. These songs, stigma, reflection, mama, lie, awake, first love, begin. They are just so sad and I can't take it. I don't want to hear these but, I do because I want to know how you guys feel. " I say wiping my tears away. He grabs the back of my head bringing it to him into a kiss. Then he pulls away.

"I am so thankful that I have you. " He says and I smile at him. He drives the rest of the way to the secret place.

We got out of the car and went up a hill to the top. I was amazed.

We climbed to the top sitting down

We climbed to the top sitting down. I lay my head on his shoulder and the sun went down. Then my phone rang.

"Hello? "

"Jin, where are you? "

"Oh hey Taehyung. We are just out doing stuff. "

"Who is we? "

I look at jungkook. He mouthed friend and I nod.

"Me and my friend. "

"Also where is jungkook? "

"He is with us too. Well I got to go now. Bye! "

I sigh.

"So over protective. " I say laying in jungkook's lap.

"That is what brothers are for when they haven't seen their sister in years. " He says stroking my hair. I sit up and sit on his lap with my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist bringing me closer so our noses touch.

"When did you first found out you loved me? " I asked him and he smiles widely. The first time I meet you officially. How about you? " He says.

"Well, I always loved hanging out with you. Messing with you. And... Kissing you. " I say blushing. He smiles and pecked my lips.

"Is that why you blushed when I pined you on the couch? " He smirks.

"Yah! That was embarrassing! " I tell shaping his chest lightly.

"Ow! Ok ok! Let's go back before he calls the police. " I laugh and we start to get up but I noticed the stars.

"Wait! The stars. I want to looking at them a bit. " We sat back down and I watched them twinkle. I felt breathing on my neck. My breath hitched and my face turned tomato red.

I glance over at Jungkook and he was moments away from kissing my neck. He smirks and started to kiss my neck. I get flustered but then turn my face up and away so he can easily kiss it.

"Jun-Jungkook." I moan. He pulled away.

"Don't so that. You are turning me on. " Jungkook says.

"Not my fault that you started to kiss my neck! " I yell turing crimson.

"And I'll have both of your necks for this! " Someone shouts behind us. We turn to see... Taehyung. We are screwed.

Zina-sama: Sorry for the short Chapper. Hope you guys still enjoyed!