Chapper 8

V looks at jin with a death stare. He let's go of my torso and I stand up nervously walking up to him.

He takes me back into the room he slept in. I sit on the bed looking down, scared, of what he was going to say.

"What was that?" He asks looking dead at me.

"I-I was j-just hanging out." I say shrugging.

"You know I hate when you are around boys." He says.

"Hm." I chuckle and smile. "Or you are jealous because you can't have what they can have because I am your sister." I say smirking at him.

"W-what!?" He says. "N-no!"

I smile and hug him.

"See. You are protecting me." He thinks about it and thought about stigma. He smiles and hugs back.

I walk out getting jimin.

"Jimin. Come here." Jimin follows.

Jimin and V sit across from eachother and I sit in the middle.

"I'm sorry jimin. I was only being over protective." He says. Jimin smiles and they hug.

"AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!!! MY HEARTU!" I yell making jimin and V cover their ears.

"Hehe! Sorry." I say. "It's just you guys are so cute!" I sqeal.

||time skip||

"Bye!" I wave to the bts members as V walks me home.

Me and V walk and talk, kidding around.

"Yeah I have 2 sides to me." Tae says.

"Definitely. Silly normal tae and smexy af. He gets it from me." I say making us both burst out laughing. We get to my house and we both walk in.

We sit on the couch talking and he said he had to use the bathroom.

(20 minutes later...)

What's taking him so long?

I get up searching for him. I look in the bathroom and wasn't there. I panicked. I ran to my room and I see V looking at my walls of pictures of anime and bts. But, mostly of him.

He looks at me in shock. I run to the basement hiding in the closet very embarrassed.

I hear foot steps.

*gasp!*