Chapper 24

I don't know why but... I just stared at him.

No duh Sherlock. It's a fucking cute/hot man in your room shirtless. What the hell you think. This bitch is so stupid.

"See. I knew you would want to see them. " He smiles and gets into the bed next to me.

"Wh-wait. You're staying here? What about work? " I ask still looking at his toned abs. He climbs into bed next to me and grabs my hand and puts it on his abs. I blush and touch them. Damn. He has been working out.

"Um don't worry about work. Just think of this is time to hangout and stuff. " He smiles. He embraced his arms open and I went in. I layed my head on his shoulder and put a hand on his chest.

"Lights off. " I say turing off the lights. I snuggle into him and we fall asleep.

(Next morning)

I feel a hand in mine. Also... droplets of water. I open my eyes and turn my head to see Jungkook holding my hand and crying.

"Jungkook... Babe what's wrong? " I ask turning to him. He pulls me into a hug.

"Taehyung just texted me, we have tour for about 1 month. We can't bring you along. I will just miss you. " I wipe away his tears.

"It's ok. We'll see eachother right after that month. " I said trying to calm him down. I pull away from the hug and look at him. He's still crying. I caressed his cheek and he placed a hand on top of mine.

"I love you. " He says putting my hand on his shoulder and same with the other. He grabs my waist pulling me closer. He kisses me passionately. Then he got rougher entering his tongue in. He breaks it.

"Is that how you are saying it's not ok, I won't be able to kiss you and hug you? " I ask smiling. He smiles back and nods.

I peck his lips and got up stretching. I went downstairs starting on breakfast. He comes downstairs still with no shirt on. He back hugs me.

"What is the breakfest for today? " He asks kissing my cheek.

"Food. Now go sit down and the food will be ready in a minute. " I smile.

I finish the food and we eat it. I get a text from Taehyung.

Taehyung:
Wanna go to a party with us? It's at 7.

Me: Sure we'll be there😆

"Jungkookie-ah. Wanna go to a party? " I ask.

"Sure. When? " He asks shoveling food into his mouth.

"7." I say texting Taehyung where. "At the karaoke place. "

"Cool! Yay! " He picks up my empty plate and his and puts them in the sink washing them.

"Stop! " I yell rushing over to him.

"What? " He asks confused.

"You don't do dishes in my house. I have to. Move. " I demand. He doesn't move one inch.

"Jungkookie-ah! Why do you have to be so difficult. " I stomp my foot.

"Oh I can show you baby how difficult I can be. " He smirks.

"Meep! " I run away. I run into my room and decide what to wear to the party. I chose a long black dress with a cut in it to show my leg. I also get my strappy heels.

"You are already deciding what to wear? " I hear jungkook say from behind me.

"Yeah. So I don't forget and end up going in a T-shirt and jeans. " I chuckle.

"Comon. Let's go watch TV or something. " I smile and walk to him. He puts a arm around me and we go downstairs.

||time skip||

I come out of my bathroom and walk into the bedroom.

"Oooohh. Your so mean. How could you wear that. I prefer the t-shirt and jeans so I don't stay hard. " He says licking his lips.

"Sorry. No snack today. " I smile. "Also you probably look finer than me. Like, damn. That suit though! " We laugh and I do my makeup and hair then we leave.

We arrive and we grab drinks. I take sips trying not to get drunk. I was in the middle of talking to hI'm when all of a sudden his eyes went wide. Looking at someone else.

"Let's go dance. " He says not even taking my hand. I sigh and hop off my seat. We go to the dance floor. I try to kiss him.

"Babe stop. What are you doing? "He says looking angry.

" I was trying to show my affection. Isnt that what couples do? " I say a bit loudly.

"Don't say it so loud! Someone might hear you! " He whisper shouts. Tears form in my eyes.

"What!? Are you disappointed in our relationship!? Do think I'm not good enough for you!? I'm leaving! " I run out and got into my car, driving back home.

I lock my door and run upstairs to my room slamming the door closed and cried my eyes out. I sat up and went on my phone.

Me:
Tae... Can u come here for a bit?

Taehyung:
Yeah. Tell me what happened when I get there. I saw you run out. I will be there as fast as I can.

Me:
Tae you are literally the best😌

Taehyung:
Thanks 😁

(10 minutes later...)

I hear the knock at the door. I race out of my room down the stairs and swinged open the door.

"Taehyung." I say giving him a huge tight hug.

"Comon. Let's talk in your room. " He smiles and I nod.

We sit in the bed and I layed on his lap and he pets my hair.

"What happened? " He asks.

"Well, me and jungkook got in a fight. I noticed he was staring at a girl. I tried to kiss him but he wouldn't let me. It was like he doesn't want anyone seeing us together. Like, he was ashamed to have me as a girlfriend. " I say sniffling. I start to cry again. 😢