Chapper 7

I wake up the next day and put on this:

I also put on a really cute black hat like this:

I grab my phone and walk out and already had lots of guys looking at me

I grab my phone and walk out and already had lots of guys looking at me. I go to the coffee shop and grabbed coffee before going to big hit studio.

I lean against the wall and call my brother before going in.

"Hello?"

There's a angry tone with that hello. Is he ok?

"Hey! I am waiting outside. I really need a pass or something so I can just walk in."

"Yeah. Well I am kinda busy at the moment so Junkook will get you. Junkook! Go get Jin! She is waiting at the front!"

I can hear and ok.

"Well thanks bye"

"Bye"

I wait until I see kookie come. I walk towards him.

"Hey kookie!" I say hugging him.

"H-hey." He says slightly blushing. "Woah what are you wearing?" He asks looking me up and down.

"Oh this? I got it from chicago. I know English alot like RM." I say as we walk to the building and go up the stairs.

I walk in, "THE QUEEN IS HERE!" I yell. All bts members stand up infront of me besides tae and jimin.

"Thank you! Now where is he?" I ask.

"He's in that room." RM said pointing. I walk to the room and open it a creek.

V and jimin and in the room. V looks angry and jimin looks sad. They were fighting.

"Please V!" Jimin says begging.

"No! She's my sister!" Tae yells.
" Also, you only met her yesterday!"

I walk in. "Tae stop yelling, what's wrong?" I say in a soft voice trying to get him to stop yelling.

"Nothing. Jimin just leave." V said. Jimin left sulking.

"What's gotten into you? That was your best friend!" He held out his arms out so I could hug him. I hug him. I sit next to him. And sweep the hair out of his eyes. I hug him again.

"You should get some rest. You seem really tired." I say laying him down.

"Ok." He says. I get up, turn off the lights in the room and left closing the door.

I walk over to jimin who is sitting on the couch sulking. I sit next to him and whisper in his ear. "Follow me."

I grab his hand to hold hands and I lead him to a room.  I pull him closer to me hugging him. He wraps his arms around me.

"Don't worry about what ever you 2 were talking about. Just please calm down, and stop sulking. For me?" I say hugging him tighter. I glance up and jimin is blushing.

Then we hear jin calling us, "JIMIN!!!! JIN!!!! COME HERE!" We jump. We let go of eachother and before I opened the door for us to get out, I said, " You ok now? Can you smile please?"

He smiles and I beam back and we leave.

"What were you 2 doing?" Jin said.

"You really are like a mom." I say and jimin nods in agreement.

"Hey! Don't get off topic! What were you 2 doing? I saw you guys going off holding hands." Jin asked again. Jimin sat and there was nowhere for me to sit. I sit on mom's lap and cross my arms.

"Honestly, I was just comforting jimin by hugging him." I say.

"Hey! Were's my hug!?" Jin says.

" What? No." I say taking a drink of my coffee and jin wraps his arms around my torso. I nearly spit out my coffee. I glance around looking for jelly looks. I can notice jimin and kookie shooting jelly stares at us. Also j-hope too. I lay back laying on jin's chest. After a while V walks out of the room and sees his sister jin and jin. I didn't notice because I was on my phone watching videos with jin.

"Jin!" We both look up and he sees jin's arms wrapped around me.

"Uh oh." I say.