Chapper 5

"Hey V" I say just grabbing my present for him. "I got this for you." I slide the Pikachu towards him.

"Cute!" He says turning it around and looking at the picture.

"So, how have you been doing brother?" I say smiling at him. "My name is Kim Jin." I say smiling tearing up. Tae looks closer.

"Jin." He gets out of his seat and hugs me. We hug eachother for a while before he gets back in his seat with the rest of the bts members looking.

"Guys this is my sister Kim jin." He says sniffling.

"Hey baby don't cry your gonna make me cry!" I say making him laugh. V called for security.

"Take my sister to where we meet up after this." Tae says and they are taking me out. I go into the room.

"Wait here." Security guard #1 says. I look around before there was a knock on the door. A man stepped in and grabbed hold of me.

"Hey! Get off of me!" I yell. He starts to touch me and opened up my shirt then door swings open and the bts members stand there. V quickly gets  by me and gets the guy off me and helps me up. I pull my shirt closed. I was crying. V scootched by me and hugged me.

" I think I wanna go home." I say still crying.

"No, stay with me. I don't want you going out there alone. Now Jin, what happened?" He says.

"I-I was in here and that man just barged in here after I came and got on top of me and opened my shirt and-" I was cut off because I started crying again.

He hugs me again. "Guys take him out of here."

"Ok." Jimin says releasing him then kicking his butt to get out.

I calm down once everyone was out besides tae. I think about what happened when I first met him for a while. I smile.

"What's so funny?" He says smiling.

I wipe my tears away making them stop. "Hehe! You were flirting with me. In line. Hehe! And you stopped me that one day because of my beauty." Then I start bursting out laughing.

"Be quiet." He says.

"Can you grab my phone out of my purse?" I ask.

"Sure." He gets up and grabbed my phone and kept in in his hand going on it. I saw him type something and doing something else. Then he handed me my phone.

"What did you do?" I ask looking at him.

"Hehe. You'll see." He says sitting next to me.

I put on stigma on my youtube.

"I have been listening to this song sense it came out." I say playing it.

I start crying again and turn my brother to look straight at me.

"Listen to me right now. It hurts me to know you are ashamed of yourself and made a song about this topic. It makes me feel special that you made a song about us, but, I wish it wasn't about this topic. Thank you for being apart of my life." I say passionately. "The first time I saw stigma,I started to cry. I HATE HEARING YOU FEEL THIS WAY! EVEN SAYING THINGS ABOUT DYING!? I HATE THIS SONG! But, I also love it. It really shows a explanation of how you feel. You explain how you are crying and thinking you are a sinner. You have done things because if what happened in the past that make you feel worse about yourself. Please. Just stop hurting and being ashamed. I am here with you."

Tae starts crying again and cries into me as we hug.

After that I buttoned up my shirt and I opened the door and heard the rest of the members talking and stopped my brother and we listen.

"V's sister is cute." Kookie says.

"Yeah but, I feel bad that she got attacked." Jin says. Everyone nods their head in agreement.

(Silence)

"Hehe! But did you see!? V was flirting with her!" I start laughing letting out tae and i.

"See." I say sassy folding my arms. He smiles and rolled his eyes and I stand next to kookie making him blush lightly.

"So, what should we do now?" I ask putting a arm around kookie making his blush grow.

"We go back to the studio you saw me at." V says.

"Urgg. I don't want to walk." I say.

"Urg. Baby." V kneels down and I hop on his back.we start walking.

"Hey, you are really light you know." V says.

"Yeah. I am beautiful and light weighted. Like seriously, if I wasn't your sister you would've asked me to go out with you." V chuckles.

"They would probably ask you." They hit him saying hey and stuff. I giggled and I guess they heard me because the whole group stops and looks at me.

Then V starts jumping shouting that was so cute and making me wiggle around. Then he started running and it made my skirt go up and the rest of the members saw and they blushed bright red and I push my skirt down in embarrassment. Once we get to the Bighit studio again. I looked down blushing VERY bright red. I walk over to V.

" Hey um... do you have a puma hoodie?" I say.

"Yeah why?" He saw my huge blush and my look away. He threw it at me and I put it on. It was big on me. Now it was a puma sweat shirt dress, leggings, and my black ankle boots. Which looked really cute on me.

"Hey V's sister. Come here." Jin says.