Chapper 18

Zina POV
I wake up the next morning to the harsh sound of the alarm clock. I slowly open my eyes. Jin is already up and is trying to turn the dang thing off.

"Let's do this!" I whisper excitedly. It is still pretty dark but, it's getting brighter. We tip toe in the room and hear a groan. Oh yeah. Jungkook is sleeping in here. Well, I guess he has to join us.

I shake him.

"Jungkookie! Get your ass up!" I whisper. He groans and opens one eye.

"What?" He yawns.

"We're about to prank and you have to join us." I say taking his hand and pulling him up. He staggers for a bit and then fully wakes up and is stable.

We then creep through the halls finding Taehyung and Jimin's room. We slowly open to see the gay boys (not really gay but ship them so hard.)

We put on a scary masks that are clowns and enter the room by kicking the door and then flooding into the room.

Jin's POV
We awoke them when we kicked the the door open. They hold onto each other terrifed.

"Where is it!?" I yell not in my own voice.

"W-what?" They ask.

"You know exactly what I am talking about!" I lunge at them and they grab onto each other frantically. "Where is your..."

They stayed together holding on for dear life waiting for me to say money or something.

"Bathroom?" I pull off the mask as well as the other 2. We start to laugh.

"You mother fuckers." Tae scoffs.

"Awwwww! Come here!" He puts his head on my tummy and his arms around my waist. I play with his hair as we talk about what just happened.

Each time we would talk about something evil he would hit me in the leg.

"Ow! Stop!" I try to pry him off of my waist.

He lifts his head to look at me."Can I be in the next prank?"

"Of course you can goofball!" I ruffle his hair.

"Hey! Don't mess up my hair!" He shouts pulling my hand away and pouting.

"Don't worry. It was already messy." Jin says.

"Probably from making out with jimin." Jungkook and Zina brust out laughing and I hid behind them for safety.

"Jin!" They both shout.

"You'll never take me alive!" I shout finding a good time to run out of the room.

"Where did she go?" Tae looked for her and she wasn't there.

I lock the bedroom door for me, Zina, and jungkook's room. I layed on the door and slid down the door so I am sitting on the floor.

What was he doing ealier? Wasn't that a kind of hug when your girlfriend is leaving or something? That was so akward. I had to find a way to get out of there. Which I did.

I smile to myself. There is a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask being careful that Tae isn't there.

"Jungkook." Jungkook answers.

"Do you have anyone with you?" I ask.

"Nope." He says.

I open the door a bit to make sure there was no one else. I let him in and lock the door.

'Wh-why are you l-locking the door?" He asks nervously.

"To stay away from those losers I call my brother and his "boyfriend." We start to laugh.

"Hey jin?" Jungkook asks.

"Hm?" I hummed.