Chapper 12

We walk out on guard for jimin and V. We look around the corner. They were right there!

We run off and they chase us again. We get into our room and hit eachother with pillows. I was in the middle of both jimin and V and junkook came behind me. We were back to back ready to beat some butts.

I slap V's butt with a pillow. We were quiet and then we burst out laughing.
The rest of bts came in and it was a huge pillow fight.

||time skip||

We have breakfast. I smile looking at my empty plate.

"Mmmmmh." I hum. I start to hum "two, three!".

I start to sing pied piper quietly. Jimin. Heard and sang with me. V, kookie, and jin sing along with us.

Then we start to drive back. This time I was playing with V's hair. It was entertaining for awhile, me playing with his hair and him try to get me to stop.

After awhile it got boring and I look out the window. I see some people. They look excitedly at me.

"Omg! V's sister!" One girl says.

"Omg! She is so pretty!" The other says.

I smile. Then my smile faded.

They just know me as his sister. Not as a person.

I roll up my window. I stay quiet the rest of the way. They drop me off at my house and they drive off.

I walk in my house. I go to the kitchen and make food before sitting at the table with my phone and food.

"Yay. Work tomarrow." I mummble to myself.

I decided to go in my room and I look at my phone. I probably shouldn't call them. They are probably sleeping.

I think I might do the same.