Chapper 21

I run in our room forgeting to lock the door and go to the bed and stay huddled in a ball.

Tae POV

I go up to the door and slowly turn the handle.  Jin is wrapped up in a ball. I walk to her and make her hug me.

"It's ok.  They will probably add more." I whisper to her. She looks up at me with teary eyes that makes my heart so soft and breaks it.

"Are y-you sure? " She whispers wiping the tears that run down her face. I smile at her and place my hands on her cheeks. I kiss her forehead and nod. She stares at me.

Omg. What did I just do!?

I start to get flustered and and blush. I stand up ready to leave.

"I'm so sorry. I have to go now. " I turn to walk away quickly but she is some kind of ninja and back hugged me to stop.

She buries her face into my back.

"Please don't leave me. " She says.

I have heard those words many times, when it was time for me to leave and she hugged me and asked that everytime.

Tears started forming in my eyes. Just the thought how I had to leave my family, how I had to leave her. We were the closest in the entire family.

I turn around to face her.
"I won't. " She smiles at me and she points to her forehead. I smile back and kiss her forehead. She hugs me then runs her hand from my shoulder to my hand and pulls me to the bed.
She pushes me on.

Woah!  We are siblings!  Wtf!?!!!!!??

She lays beside me and cuddles into me.

||little later||

She fell asleep. How are we supposed to be leaving now?  I don't want to wake her up. I take out my phone and text jungkook.

Tae:
Can you come here?

Kook:
Why?

Tae:
Well, I am kinda stuck under my sister. I have a plan.

Kook:
Ok. I'm coming.

Tae:
K thx.

I turn off my phone and look at Jin. Why did she have to be this pretty?  No even better, why did she have to be my sister. That's why I stopped her that one day.  She was like a blooming flower in my life. So I had to talk to her.

I just noticed I am starring at her!😖 Jungkook walks into the room just in time.

"Oh thank god jungkook you are here." I say.

"Why is it bad? " He says walking over.

"Not exactly, just akward. " I say.

"Ok what's the plan?" He asks.

||time skip||

"There I am out." I whisper.

"Yeah, but now I am in! " Jungkook whispers annoyed.

"Welp sorry.  I got to go now. " I race out of the room.

Jin POV
I wake up feeling a bit more stronger and muscled body next to me. I flutter open a eye to see jungkook, sleeping? I sit up and he looks at me.