Chapper 11

(Recap)

I rub my arms. He looks at me and holds my hands. I look up at him.

He leans in closer and kisses me. My eyes are wide open. Right when my brother walked in.

"JIMIN!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER!?" He yells pushing jimin away from me. He holds me in his arms.

"W-we were just talking." Jimin says.

"Is he telling the truth?" He asks me. I nod.

"Sorry." He says to both of us.

"So who is sleeping in which bed?" jimin asks after a while of silence.

"I'll sleep with-"

"I'll sleeping with kookie!" I say getting on the other bed. I smirk at the 2. "Hey do my a favor, please!?"

"What?" Tae says.

"Look at eachother sexually!" I say grabbing my phone and getting the camera up.

"What no!" They say at the same time.

"Please! Just for me!?" I say.

"UUURRRRGGGG!!! Fine." V says. They did it and I nearly sqeal. I put the picture as my backround.

I had a evil idea.

"One more!" They get close. I get up and smush their heads together making them kiss.

"I GOT A PICTURE!!!!!" I say running out, they're running after me!

I sit next to kookie hiding my phone. I cuddle into him and put him arm around me. I can see his blush and he gives me one of his ear buds.

V and jimin come in. They see me and kookie. They get close and I stop them.

"Don't even touch my kookie." I say giving them a death glare. They step back.

I cuddle back into him. He smirks at jimin and V.

Soon enough I fell asleep on kookie. Until he woke me up.

"Jin! Wake up!" Kookie says.

We walk to our room and jimin and V are sleeping, BUT THEY WERE CUDDLING!!!!!! I grab my phone and took lots of pictures. I got in the bed with kookie.

"U-uh your s-sleeping with me?" He asks very nervous and about to explode starting with a VERY VERY bright red.

"Yeah. Is there a problem?" I ask cuddling into him like before.

"Nope." He says.

(The next day...)

I open my eyes and noticed how close I was to kookie's face. Just move a little and we would end up kissing. I went back to sleep.

Kookie POV
---------------------------------------------------------
I open my eyes moving a bit and my lips touched something. I slowly open my eyes. Omg. I just touched lips with Jin. I tried to get up but jin was holding onto me around my torso. She is not gonna get off.

Jin's POV

I feel a lot of moving next to me. I wake up and see that junkook is trying to leave.

"Kookie." I say.

He looked junshook and looked at me.

"What happened?" I say.

"I-I accidentally...um.. kissed y-you." He said.

"Oh ok." I kiss him on the cheek and I get out of bed. I look over at my otp. I jump onto the bed.

"Wake up love buddies!" I yell really waking them up. They both chase after me. They catch me and tae puts me on hid back and we go to jin and suga's room.

Tae threw me on jin's bed.

"Mom help me!" I say clinging on him.

"Get off lemme sleep." He says pushing me off. I run off and they chase me. Catching me many times then me getting away.

I grab kookie and we go in the bathroom locking the door.

"Don't worry I saved your life." I say panting.

"Oh I thought you were going to do something else." Kookie says.

I hit him. "Oh! Kookie!" We both giggle. Then I had the GREATEST idea. I pin him on the wall. And he blushes.

"What if that's what I actually had planed?" I put my hands on his face. Then kiss his cheeks and he laughs trying to make me stop.

"Hehe! Oh! Do you think the coast is clear?" I ask. He unlocks the door and looks out.

"Yeah I think so but, stay close by in case-" I hold his hand and stay close by.

"Got it." I say.