Chapper 25

We sit there like that for a while.

"Sing please. " I mummble into his chest.

"What? Can't hear you when your face is buried in my chest. " He says.

"I said, bitch sing. " He nods and he starts to sing Truth Untold.

Wow. I always loved his deep rusty voice. Its very calming and helps with nerves. Well... Unless he is the one causing the nerves.

I start to hum with him then his phone started to ring.

"Sorry jin. *sigh* Big hit wants me. " He says looking sad.

"Ok." I say getting off of him. He looks at me worriedly.

"Are you going to be fine? " He asks.

"Honestly I don't know. " I say and look in my lap sadly.

"Are you sure you are going to be ok? " He asks. I look up at him, smile, and nod. He sad smiles before leaving. I sigh and flop back down on the bed.

I hear the front door open and close. Taehyung probably forgot something. The footsteps stop right at the my bedroom door. He knocks.

"Come in! " I say cuddling into bed with my phone.

The door opens revealing...... Jeon Jungkook. I glare at him.

"What the hell are you doing here asshole!? " I yell at him.

"Jin, look. Listen to me. There is a reason why this happened tonight ok. Just let me explain. " He says.

"Yeah. Explain to me why you don't want to be a couple anymore and that you don't appreciate my affection. Am I wrong? " I sneer and roll my eyes.

Jungkook is now full of anger. He walks up to me and roughly pushed me down on the bed. He smashed his lips on mine and left me surprised.

He let in his tongue without my permission and held me close by his grip on my waist. He pulls away for air. We both breathe heavily.

"WHAT THE HELL!? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED THAT OTHER GIR-" He cuts me off with a sloppily and rough kiss. He pulls away again.

"LISTEN TO ME! I HAD ENOUGH! I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU, YOU HEAR ME! I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE A LIFE WITHOUT YOU JIN! " He tells me crying. I don't say anything.

"My ex was there. She left me and I have been hurt. But, sense you came into my life i... have been happiest I've ever been. When I saw her I just wanted to be able to make her say her explanation for leaving me. Please... Forgive me. " He says. I put my hands on his cheeks and he looks at me still crying.

I wipe his tears.

"I'm.....so.....sorry. " I say.

"I will only forgive you if you kiss me honey. " He smirks. I smirk back and peck his lips. "No, no, no honey. Like, a make out session. "

I slap his chest lightly and giggle. He slams his lips back on mine and enters his tongue right away.

"Are you trying to eat my face off? " I say between kisses.

"Mhmm." He hums. He takes off this jacket and untied his tie. I started to unbutton his dress shirt. We pull away for air.

"Jeezzz. *pant* A bit thirsty? " I chuckle.

"Yep. But, I'm more tired after all that yelling and explaining. Let's sleep. " I nod and we lay down and sleep.