Chapper 13

I get dressed

I get dressed. And headed out to work my normal job at the Hola cafe. I grab my apron and serve and make coffee and food. It was not that full at all. Only like 10 people were there.

My friend Zina-sama is there and I tell her alot of what happened. So far, alot of people have been noticing me now. Probably because I am his sister. And now it is out.

One person even asked for a coffee with my autograph on it. Like, what? Why?

||time skip||

It's the end of the day and I am washing tables with my friend Zina-sama.

"Yeah. And then I went to the beach and I kissed 2 boys!" I say.

"Oh~! Who!?" Zina-sama says.

"Jimin and Junkook." I say blushing a bit.

"WHAT!? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME IT WAS BOYS FROM BTS!?" She said running over to me. I sat on a dry table.

"Well, it only makes sense, I am beautiful and I am V's sister. So I was definitely by them." I explain.

"Yeah, oh yeah, can I come over to your house today?" I just wanna hangout." She says.

"After we clean the counter and the tables!" I say jumping off and start cleaning again.

||time skip||

Me and Zina-sama start to walk to my house. As we walk we see a man's figure walking towards us and he was looking right at us. We tried to go around him but he grabbed my arm.

"There you are jin." It was my brother.

"Omg! Taehyung!" Zina-sama sqeals to herself but, it was loud enough for us 2 to hear.

"Yeah I told you, he's my brother." I say.

"OK you two come with me." He says leading us through the dark side walks. And as we walk we hear lots of whistles at us. Tae stops and turns around.

"Come here." We and Zina-sama walk forward towards him. He puts a arm around both of us. Zina-sama looked like she was going to die.

"So, Zina-sama, how many pictures of me do you have in your room?" He says and me and him laugh.

"Ummmm." She says blushing bright red.

"She has like 1,000." I say.

"N-no!" She says blushing even brighter.

I laugh hard and we see the big hit building. Zina-sama stops.

"Don't tell me the rest of bts is in there." She says.

"Yeah their in there." I say. "Come on! It'll be fun!"

I grab Zina-sama's hand and took her into the big hit studio. I knock on the door.

Jimin opens it.

"Queen is here with her princess so don't go all over my princess!" I say walking in still holding Zina-sama's hand. V walks in right after and closes the door.

"Guys, this is my friend Zina-sama." I say. "Be nice to her or I will kill you."

I sit next to kookie and pat the spot next to me. Zina-sama sits and us 3 mingle. Jimin joins in and tae joins aswell.

"Hey guys!"