Chapper 16

After we got the man to go away. Kookie was scolding me that i should have came and ask for help. I had to put my opinion in and yell back. We basiclly had a huge fight and didn't talk to eachother. I had to tell bts now.

"Guys, I need to go to Chicago for like a week." I say.

All of them are in shock.

"What!?" Tae yells walking towards me.

"Just want to go there." I say crossing my arms.

"You're joking? Right?" Jimin says walking up to me.

I kinda get irrated. "No I am leaving next week!" I yell running to my room.

(20 minutes later. . . )

I heard them leave. I bet kookie didn't care. I start to cry.

| | time skip | |

I am at the airport. I get my bags checked and boarded the plane. I sit down next to a really good looking dude.

"Hey." He says looking at me.

"Hi." I say back.

"So your going to chicago Kim jin?" He says. I pause.

"How do you know me?" I ask.

"You're all over. The kpop star's sister eh?" He says giving me a smirk.

"Just shut up." I pout. He laughs. We become good friends for those 12 hours and 40 minutes.

We get off the plane and I want to go eat. He tags along. We eat and then I set off to get my apartment.

I unlock my apartment and close and lock the door. I flop onto the bed. I start to unpack my stuff. Then my phone rings.

I pick up.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey jin." Says Tae.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Oh I thought you landed. Are you still at home?"

"No, I am at the apartment right now." I say.

"Oh, I gotta go. I'm getting made to go eat lunch with Jungkook and Jimin."

"Bye." I hang up.

Mmmmm. What to do? Oh! I can take fabulous pictures for my twitter!

I get dressed in really cute clothes.

I take lots of pictures. I run into my new best friend and me and him take some selfies. Now my account is full of pictures of me and him.

||time skip | |

My phone dings.

I look. It's a text from jungkook. I threw my phone on my bed and didn't look at it. Then my phone started to blow up. I look at my phone very annoyed. I texted him back.

What do you want!?

I just want to at least show you this...

What?

Nothing.

I ignored it and packed up. It was just time for me to go back.

I boarded the plane and flew back. I went home and put my stuff away. Then I walked straight to the Bighit studio.

I knocked on the door. J-hope answers it and I jump onto him hugging him.

"J-HOPE!!!" I yell smiling and laughing. Me, suga, j-hope, mom, and dad all hug. (Mom and dad is jin and RM)

Once they let go I look around for the rest. They weren't there. I was just about to go. I open the front door and turn to the rest of bts.

"I'll be right back." I turn to leave and bump into something. I fall to the floor. It was jimin.

"JIMIN!!!" I yell getting up hugging him. Then tae came and I hugged him really tight. I see kookie. I let go of my brother and take kookie into the hallway.

"I'm sorry." I say looking at the ground.

"At least you have a boyfriend." He says.

"What? No I don't" I say.

"Then who was in the pictures?" He asks.

"One of my new friends." I say. "OK let's go back I say. I turn to the door and grab the handle then kookie grabs my arm.

"Wait." He says. I turn to him.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing let's go inside." He says.

"Ok." I follow him.