Chapper 19

"So we are going to the pool later. You interested?" He asks.

"Surrreee!" I say walking to my suitcase and grabbing my swimsuit. I go into the bathroom and change with a skirt over my lower half.

I come out of the bathroom to see Jin and jungkook both in their swim trunks also with....jimin.......and
....Taehyung.

"Tae......jimin.....don't kill me." I say slowly walking into the room.

"Oh i will!" Tae jokes. Jungkook hits him in the neck with something. Tae felt the pain and started to cry.

"Jungkook!" I said rushing over to my brother.

"I'm so sorry tae!" He says hugging him. Tae pushes him away and hugs me instead.

"Awwwww. My poor baby!" I joke and he glares at me.

"Anyway! Let's go to the pool!" Jin says.

"Yay!" I say peeling myself from Tae's grip.

"I'll call the driver." Jungkook says dialing the number.

"Wait. There is no pool here? Sad." I shake my head.

||time skip||

Tae POV
I am talking to jimin and jungkook then turned to look at my sister. She has her head layed on the window and she is looking up at the sky.

Wow. She is beautiful. Dark brown eyes, long dark brown hair, button nose,.....and soft pink lips.

She looks at me.

"What?" She asks in cunfushion.

"Nothing." I look away. How embarrassing!

Jin POV
I was just looking up at the sky when I feel like something is watching me. I look up to see Tae staring at me....at my lips.

"What?" I say.

"Nothing." He turns away from me. I nudge Jin who is on the side of me.

"Wwwwhhhhhaaaaaattttttt?" Jin moans.

"Wow, dirty!" I shout making everyone laugh.

||at the pool||

I take off my skirt and slowly get in. Tae lays on a floaty and lays on the water. I sigh.

"Tae get your ass in here before I make you." I say.

"Watch your language young lady!" He says.

"I can do what ever I want, bitch." I say smirking.

"OK you asked for it. Im going to get you." He says.

"Oh really? I thought you weren't going in the pool mister Kim Taehyung!?" I sass.

"Now I am you little girl. You will get a punishment for this." He jumps into the pool and I scurry out grabbing a towel and standing behind jungkook.

"If he comes over here, pick him up and throw him into the pool." I whisper. Jungkook laughs and we watch Tae's every movement.

"Come over here and get me you little shit!" I yell at him.

"Ok! It's on!" He yells. I push past jungkook and I am ready to fight. Then a idea popped into my head. I turn around with my hands behind my back.

"Do you really want to fight your master?" I say. He gets the just and kneels on his knees in a begging postion.

"Yes master. I am ready." He says.

"Oh really?" I turn around. I karate chop him in the head.

"Ow!" He says holding his head in pain.

"No. You are not ready you idiot." I laugh.

"You're mean!" He pouts still rubbing his head. I can hear chuckles and laughs around us. The rest of bts are watching the scene in delight.

I walk back to the pool throwing the towel on a chair and jumping in followed by jungkook and jimin.

"Hey jimin." I say.

"Hm?" He turns to me and I splash him in the face with water.

"Oh now it is on!" He shouts. Us 3 are splashing around and I see Tae get in the water.

"Guys, look." I say. We stop and watch as he gets in. I dive under water to him and pop up next to him. He jumps.

"Ahh! You little!" He says chasing me in the water. He lungs without me knowing and we go under water.....kissing. I start to freak out as the same as him. We pull away and cover our mouths. We slowly come back up to the surface.

"Uggh......um......" I couldn't say anything.

"I.......am.....sorry...um" he says.

"What is going on here?" Jimin says. To not get questioned I smudged Tae's and Jimin's faces together and held them there as I make my get away.

I go inside the building and hide in the bathroom against the door. I slowly touch my lips.

I-I kissed...my..b-brother. But, it wasn't a peck. It was a long one. It actually was the first good kiss I had in years....WHAT AM I THINKING! HE IS MY BROTHER!

"Urrrggggg!" I yell. I hold my head in hands.

"*knock knock* Hey Jin are you ok?"Jungkook asks.

"No." I say honestly.

"Wanna talk about it? He asks. I get up and open the door. I fall into his embrace.

"What's wrong?" He asks. Then there is a ding. Curious I went to my bag and got my phone. A text from my ex.

Ex:
Hey Jin. I wanted to talk to you about something important.

Me:
What could you possibly want! It has been 6 years. Hurry up on what you are going to say.

Ex:
Ok. Well, I have been thinking. I really miss you abd I want us to get back together. I hope you didn't move already.

Me:
Yes I did move and if I was still there and you asked I would've anyway already say no.

"Oooo!" I hear I shout in my ear. Jungkook was over my shoulder reading the texts.

"Yah! That was right in my ear you jerk!" I say jumping away covering my ear.

"Sorry jin." Jungkook giggles. "But, no more time for your ex. It's time for me." Jungkook puts a hand on the wall pinning me.

"What did you have in mind?" I say all sexy.

"Oh you know what." He says and we giggle.

||20 minutes later||

"Wwwoooooooaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" I shout as Jungkook, Tae, and I go round and round on the spinning thing at the park.

"I don't feel good! Jungkook stop! I feel like throwing up! *throw up sound, gag, cough, throw up sound*" Tae says.

I laugh so hard. He continued to make those until jungkook slowed down. Tae got off feeling dizzy and sick.

"Haha! You are a wusss!!!!!" I cackle.

"Whatever." He says sitting down.