Chapper 26

It has been about a week now and Jungkook has been very clingy. So, I decided to go meet my brother surprisingly! Fun right! I have been just with Jungkook for a while and I haven't seen the rest yet.

I enter the big hit building and peek into the practice room. Taehyung is sitting on the floor next to jimin, Jin, and jungkook listening to music with headphones.

I walk in without them noticing and I stand behind them then jump on their backs.

"Ow! " I hear them yell. I laugh and fall in between Jungkook and Taehyung. Taekook!!!!! Sorry. Vmin isn't in my favor anymore.

"Awwww! Taekook! " I squeal showing my inner fangirl.

"*gasp* Jin! " Taehyung says scooping me up and hugging me.

"Jin!!? You didn't tell me you were coming!? " Jungkook comes into the hug.

"Haha! I know. OmO. Tae! You are wearing glasses! You are sooooooo cute!!!!! " I squeal. He fixes them.

"Well, you messes them up sense you jumped on us. " He chuckles.

"Sorry. Lemme see those. " I put them on.

All the boys blush besides Taehyung

"Jagi! So are so pretty! " Jungkook says.

"Nope. She's ADORABLE! Isn't she!?" Taehyung says with twinkles in his eyes.

"Haha! Yeah. " Jin chuckles and him and jimin leave. Leaving me, taehyung, and jungkook.

"You should've came earlier, " Taehyung says checking his phone with a frown. " We have to leave soon. "

"Awww. I'll miss you guys especially you. " Jungkook's eyes lighten up. "Taetae. "

"Awwww. I thought you would miss me more. " Jungkook frowns.

"Really? You are my boyfriend that is very clingy and has bad puns. Of course I would miss my brother who I haven't seen in a while thanks to my clingy boyfriend. " I chuckle.

"I was clingy? " He asks. I nod.

"That means I love you so much! " He says and hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"Ew. Get a room. " Taehyung chuckles.

"Shut up. You know you are in a relationship with my BFFFL. Don't lie to me. " I smile.

"Haha. Shut up. " He says prying jungkook off and hugging me.

"Hey! She is my teddy bear! " Jungkook pouts. I laugh and snuzzle into Taehyung. Jungkook pouts more and crosses his arms.

"Aww man! " He says.

"Jungkookie-ah! " Jin says walking into the room.

"What? " He asks.

"Wanna go with me and the others to get food? " Jin asks.

"Ummm. " He looks at me giving a look like 'Can I? '. I smile and nod.

"Sure, let's go. " Jungkook says and leaves.

"*sigh* Kim Taehyung, we need to hang out more young man. " I say and tug on his mullet hair.

"Ow! Ok ok! I'm sorry! " He says pulling my hand away from his hair. "We've been busy with Fake love, Airplane, and Apanman. "

"I know! Omigosh! I just love Fake love and Apanman! " I say with twinkles in my eyes. "Wait I'm getting off topic! "

"We are going to hang out now young man! " I say pulling him out of the room by the ear. He stops me.

"Why can't we just dance? " He asks.

"Oh yeah. " I chuckle. "Hey you wanna play the game we played a lot when you visit? "

"What game? " He asks tilting his head.

"Duh, when one of us dances one of the 'BTS songs! '. " I say. He laughs.

"Yeah. You dance first. I love to watch you dance. " He winks.

"ACH! Perv! " I shout and play push him.

"*sigh* Men. " I say and think of the song. How about Fake love? Yep.

"Fake love! " He shouts.

"Tch. You are just good because you are a part of the actual group. Lucky bastard. " I scoff and roll my eyes turning away from him.

He back hugs me.

"I know, I'm stupid. " He says.

"Shut the fuck up! " We laugh.

A/n: This is it! I had enough! Lmao 😂😆😁. I think this is the last chapter. I might have a book 2 but, it going to be about Jk and Jin. 😍😘😗