Chapper 15

Zina POV
Me and V wait in the room for Jin to come back.

"So." I say. "I mabye have a plan to dare jin to kiss you." I say.

"What!?" He yells. I start to laugh.

"That would be SO cute but funny but just disgusting!" I laugh.

"Haha! Yeah!" He laughs.

"You know, if there was a truth that I had a crush on you I would have to say I do sense i don't know a while." I say. I just noticed what I said.

"You did huh?" He says chuckling. I blush bright red.

"No um!" I say panicking. He starts laughing again.

"You're cute." He says. We start to lean in. We were just about to kiss when the door opened.

Jin's POV

I see my brother almost kissing my friend.

I slowly close the door and stand in the hallway. Jimin comes.

"Are you ok?" He says.

"Yep. Just don't go in there." I say. Tae and Zina walk out blushing and embarrassed.

"You guys didn't do more while I was out here right?" I ask.

"No!" They yell in unison blushing even more.

"What is going on here?" Jimin asks looking at each one of us.

"Let's just keep playing ok?" I say walking back into the room. I sit on the floor. Jimin calls kookie and he comes and we countiued the game.

"Ok kookie go!" I say excitedly.

"Ok. Taehyung. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." He says.

" I  dare you to kiss Jin." He says with a evil smirk. Everyone leans in.

"W-which one!?" Tae says.

"You're cute little sister!" He says looking adorable.

"Awwwwww! Kookie!!!!! You're so sweet! And, adorable!!!!" I say. Then I stop.

"Wait. You're making me do what!?" I yell all up in his face.

"Hehe!" He giggles.

I take a deep breath.

"I am so sorry tae-"

"And you have to kiss for a minute." Kookie say smirking and chuckling.

"KOOKIE!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!??" I yelled. Tae is just as mad as me.

"Ok. Make it 20 seconds and we got as deal." I say. Tae hits my arm.

"Really? How about 1 second?" He says.

"He won't agree with that." I say.

"JUST KISS ALREADY!!!!!" Kookie, Zina, and Jimin all yell.

Me and tae lean in. Ewwwww!!!!!! We touched and had to hold it for 20 seconds. We finish and I jump up wiping my lips. Tae wipes his also.

"You are so cruel kookie." I say using my talent of fake crying.

"Oh I am so sorry." He says. He gets up and hugs me.

Then after we sit and it was jimin's turn.

"Ok. Kookie truth or dare?" Jimin says.

"Dare." Kookie says. Jimin leans in and tells him something. Kookie leaves the room.

(5 minutes later. . . )

*Ding!*

I look at my phone.

It's a text from kookie. A video? I open it up. Kookie is with a hole bunch of girls.

"Meh. My boy." I say smiling. I taxed back.

*You go boy!*

(10 minutes later. . . )

Kookie walks back in.

"That was fake!" He says.

"Oh, ok." I say. "My turn." I smirk at the three boys.

"I actually am going to truth or dare all three of you guys! Now, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare." Jimin says and kookie and tae hit him.

"Ok. I dare you guys to strip infront of us and do some smexy moves from your songs!" I say and me and Zina laugh really hard.

"What!?But, I'm your brother?" Tae says.

"I don't care." I say. "Now start!"

They start with their shirts. They take them off. Me and Zina scream.

"Ok just stop there!!" Zina squeals.

"Yeah!" Is say. "Now, give me them smexy moves!"

They start dancing. Me and Zina literally scream. They came by us and start to grind on us. We sqeal really really loud. We take many pictures and when they finished we decided to go out now. They put their shirts back on and we left the room.

Kookie sits and I sit on his lap and wrapped my arms around his waist. I guessed he got used to me sitting on him because he wasn't blushing. But I have a idea.

"So your used to me touching you?" I say with a smexy look. He gets bright red. I start to laugh.

"Welp. I am tired. Let's go to your house now." Zina says.

"Sure." I say getting off of Kookie walking out with my friend.

"Bye!" We say in unison. We walk out and while we were walking we can hear someone following us.

I turn around, "Stop pla-" I thought it was tae. It eas just a man. He still was following us. We start to run all the way to my house.

We go inside and locked the door. Someone knocks on the door. I call my brother.

"Hello?"

"TAE HELP! THERE IS THIS CREEP FOLLOWING US AND HE IS NOW AT OUR DOOR! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!"

"I'M COMING WITH KOOKIE AND JIMIN."

I hang up. The banging on the door countiued....

Tae's Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें