Chapper 10

I get dressed in my favorite swimsuit and hat.

I grab a couple of towels just in case and a bag with sunscreen, sunglasses, lemonade, and a few snacks

I grab a couple of towels just in case and a bag with sunscreen, sunglasses, lemonade, and a few snacks. Then I pack my suit case

My door bell dings.

"Oh! Must be V picking me up." I put on a white skirt over the swim suit and sandals that are heels.

" I put on a white skirt over the swim suit and sandals that are heels

I open the door and V stares at me. I twirl around.

"You like it? I got this from chicago!" I say.

"It's cute!" He says clearing his throat.

We get into the van, V and Jimin are talking and jimin said beach but, me and V both heard
b-i-t-c-h instead of beach. Then everyone else gets in and I sit next to kookie. I play with his hair and he blushes as we drive.

After awhile of driving, we make it to the beach and I got kookie to quickly takes pictures of me for my twitter.

We took the photos just in time for him to get ready for his shoot.

I sit on a beach chair that was under a unbrella and layed there until they were finished.

||time skip||

They finish and they started to walk towards me. I take off the skirt, my hat, and my heels and went to the water. Jimin takes off his shoes and shirt and joins me. Kookie does the same and V took his shoes off but didn't come in the water.

"Aww, come on V!" I yell as we try to pull him in the water.

"Fine I am going to be right back." I get out the water and grab my lemonade. I walk over to V and spilt some on him.

"Opps! Sorry Tae." I went and to grab a towel smirking to myself. Then I look back and he has his shirt off. I didn't grab the towel and run towards him and pushed him in the water.

We all laugh and I get in too. Tae splashes me.

"Oh it's on!" We splash each other having lots of fun. Then I noticed. I am in the water with shirtless dudes!
I get out of the water and sit on the edge, my feet still in the water.

"Why aren't you in the water?" Tae asks. I tell him to come closer.

"I was surrounded by shirtless boys!" I whisper in his ear. He starts to laugh and I pout.

"It's not funny!" I say. He pulls me into the water and hugs me. I can feel a bit of abs on my back. Then I got pasded to jimin and I could feel abs, absolutely sure I could feel them. Then he let go and I swam under water to kookie without him knowing and shot up infront of him making him jump at first but, I lunged up and hugged him. This time I can feel small abs on my stomach.

Then the music started. I got out of the water dancing to the songs.

||time skip||

It was dark out and we had to go to a hotel. I had to share a room with jimin, Tae, and kookie. I thought he was hanging out with V when I was only in my bra and underwear and jimin walked in. I screamed and hid myself with my puma hoodie.

He was blushing bright red then quickly closed the door.

I hurried and got dressed and walked out blushing. Tae wrapped his arms around my shoulders picking me up and taking me to the living room area. He sat me next to jimin and we looked away from eachother and we're blushing. Junkook sat next to me on the other side and I layed on his shoulder, making him blush.

Tae gave me back my phone that he forgot about giving back and we turned on the video of the meet and greet when I got to really talk to him.

We start laughing when we watch as each bts member blush at me.

"This is so interesting." I say chuckling. 

"Look he's staring at you!" Jimin laughed and I laughed with him.

"You know what!? I had a feeling something was watching me!" We all laughed.

Everyone saw the little wave I did and V blushing. They were like,

"Ohhhh~" and  they looked at V.

Then it got to the part when he found out. I gave him the Pikachu and he saw the picture and cried.

I looked at V. He looked back. I got up sat on his lap and put my arms around him in a hug. We countiued watching. We see V telling the guards to get me and we see it and he calms down then carries on.

I yawn.

"I'm going to bed. Are you 3 coming?" I ask looking at tae, kookie, and jimin.

"Not yet." Kookie says on his phone.

"Yeah me niether." Tae says.

"Sure." Jimin says.

We walk to our room and I sat on my bed while jimin closes the door.

"I just wanted to get out of there, it was very loud in there."

"Tell me about it." He says sitting next to me.

"Jimin how can you do it?" I ask looking at him.

"What?" He asks.

"Not be self conshuious of showing skin. You can just show your abs. I was really embarrassed to be by you guys showing that much skin." I say.

"Well I am so proud of my abs that I am not afriad to show them."  Jimin says.

I rub my arms. He looks at me. Jimin grabs my hands. I look up at him.