Chapper 17

I sit on the couch. Jimin sits next to me.

"We missed you princess!" He says hugging me. I push him away and cross my arms.

"Don't talk to me like I'm a little girl." I glance at tae. He is glaring at jimin. I smirk.

"Hey jimin. I have a idea." I whisper in his ear and he nods in response. First we flirt. Then I grab his hand and take him somewhere. Then finally get him really mad by jimin slapping my butt.

We start to flirt. It catches his attention and he glares at us. I grab his hand and we walk out of the living room. I bit my lip which triggers Taehyung. We stay in the room for a bit for me to create a hickey out of make up on his neck.

We come out of the room and sit on the couch. Tae sees the hickey and looks very angry. Then I was at the counter and got Jungkook into the plan to. I was at the counter talking to Jungkook and jimin walks past and slaps the booty.

"URRGG! JIMIN! JIN! IN HERE NOW!" He takes us into a room.

"What are you 2 doing?" He asks.

"Nothing." I smirk.

"Yeah." Jimin smirks also.

"I mean, IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!" I say laughing as well as jimin. Taehyung looks irrated. I sit on his lap.

"You still love me! You know you do! Even if you are mad because I got your ass!" I laugh. He pushes me off of him.

"I hate you. You know I am sensitive about that." He pouts.

"Exactly, that's why I did it." I say. Jungkook walks into the room and sits with us.

"We will be going to the beach again soon." He says.

"Yay!" I wrap my arms around his neck as I lung at him. Jimin looks jealous and Taehyung looks mad.

"Well I got to go. Oh yeah my friend Zina will be coming too. You will be happy about that won't you Kim Taehyung?" I say and smirk at the end and walk out.

I go to my house and sit on my bed with my phone. My phone dings. A text from Zina.

BFF Zina:
Have any plans? I'm bored.

Me:
You wanna hang out? I also invited you to come with us to the beach.

BFF Zina:
SURE!😁

Me:
Meet you at the cafe?

BFF Zina:
Mmhm!

Me:
You are such a bean.😄 See ya!

I put my phone in my small hand purse and put my shoes on and headed out.

I see Zina in the cafe sipping a iced coffee.

"Zina!" I yell. She looks up at me.

"Hey!" We hug and I go to get my coffee.

I get my coffee and we walk out into the park that is close by. We walk and talk.

We were by the road when a car was following us. The window went down.

"Come on!" Taehyung yells from the car. We get inside and Taehyung told the driver it hit it.

"What's the big idea!?" I yell at him.

"I found out we are going to the beach tomorrow and won't have any tI'm to come and pick you guys up. So you guys need to get your stuff and stay with us." He explained. First we went to Zina's house then mine, then we went to the big hit studio.

Me and Zina sit on a bed in a room in the studio.

"Wow." Zina mummbles.

"I know right." I say. "Well, let's get some sleep. Let's set our alarm at 3:00am so we can mess with the boys and annoy them."

"Good plan! Night!" We lay down and sleep.