Chapper 6

"Urrggg." I walk over. "My name is Kim Jin, MOM." I say. A idea pops in my head. "Oh. I'm gonna call you mom. And call me Jin." I say.

"Gotcha. Now, do you wanna do practice with us?" He asks.

"Sure. I practice alot at home." I say smiling.

We go down to the dance studio. We chose a song. We chose gogo. They left me by myself to dance and I was a beast. I practiced alot so. They watch in amazement. I finished and flopped to the floor.

"I'm gonna go grab water." I leave and find the fridge with lots of water. I close the fridge and jimin was standing right there.

I jump. When did he get here?

"Hey jimin you scared me." I say.

"Hehe. Sorry I came to help with the water." He grabs some bottles water and we walk back.

"War of hormone?" J-hope asks.

"Yeah if I'm not the girl walking around." I say putting my hands on my hips. All of the members smirk at eachother, then at me.

"I have to don't I. Welp, I didn't want to slap jimin's butt anyway." I say and we all laugh.

We decided to go to the scene of where this was happening. I just had to strut around ignoring them and stuff. And omg! Kookie was a little baby! Even now I am younger than him. I am 18 now but, it will be my birthday soon, so yay!

We finish and everyone was tired besides me. We go back and decided to just hang. It was about 9:00pm.

"I think I'm gonna go home. I must go back, home. Warmer than a runaway spirit!"

We laugh and I leave.

"Dang it I forgot about V's sweat shirt. I take it off and take it back and listen to their conversation by the creek of the door. V wasn't there. Then someone grabbed me and I screamed. I look up to see my brother. He laughs.

"Urg. Your a pain!" I say hitting him while he still laughs. The rest of the bts members stand there laughing. I stand up and run away. I get back home and just layed in my bed. My phone rings. I just answer it.

"Who is this and what do you want from me?"

"Jeez sis! It's only me!"

"So that's what you were doing with my phone. "

"Yep and also, I gave the rest of bts you numbers too!"

"Urrggggggg! *sigh* whatever. What do you want? I am very cranky so say it fast and lemme sleep."

"Ok so are you coming back tomarrow?"

"I have no work so sure."

"K, bye!"

"Bye" I hang up and fell asleep.