Chapter 4

It's monday and of course I stayed home from school. My whole weekend I hid in the house away from physco. Not that I would have left even if I wasn't being stalked .  But it felt different. I felt trapped. As I do feel like that today . This Monday is different from any other day because I am alone in the house .

       Sam and Michael are out doing errands and they have a play date with someone from the park they attend every Friday. Makes us sound rich and classy , when we are actually the complete opposite. I'm nervous to be here all by myself . That stalker guy probably knows to. At this point I think I am to afraid to look out the window . 

         I lay on the couch with the tv on as low as possible and the curtains closed. Trying to keep anyone from knowing that I am at home. Especially alone. I'm starting to think to myself I probably should tell Richie and Sam what's going on.

       It actually seems like a huge deal . I have no idea why I just can't do it. I juat don't really want them to worry so much.

        I hear a knock on the door and I am beyond shocked. I just lay there and stare at the door . I don't even get up to check it. At least not right away. I spend forever just waiting to even move an inch.  Then I think why not see if the car is parked outside. That way when I open the door I know I am safe . Or not.

        I look out the window so slightly just incase. I worked so hard on trying to hide that fact that I am here and alone . I juat feel so yrapped in my thoughts and my house ever since that day at the library. I am starting not enjoy this and kind if starting to get angry .

        I wanted so much to be noticed for no reason that now that it's happening in scared . But to my own defense it's not happening in a good way at all. I find my stalker absolutely attractive , so I believe that can at least be a positive side to it. But is there even a positive side to this type of situation.

       I don't see his car anywhere in site. So I slowly creep my way over to the door. I take a huge breath before opening the door. When I look out I don't see anything.  I almost thought I was getting pranked by some kids playing hookie from school.  Then I notice something was taped to my front door. A note.

       I now realize that it must be from my stalker friend and maybe that it will give me some clues on what's going on here .  I feel like I'm getting a little angry with this guy. I like mysteries but I don't like to be scared and trapped and clueless. I don't think that makes any sense but in my head it does completely.

        I grabbed the note and shut the door as fast as possible and lock it. I rush to sit down to prepare myself for what is in this note. This must give me answers as to why he has been outside my house. Why he knows where I live and why he knows who I am. Other then that day at the library. Who would have know that going to school and class like a normal person would turn into what I believe is a horror movie.     

       I brace myself one last time before unfolding the paper and beginning to read .

                " Dear Mystery Women,
                  I have not been able to forget you after our slight eye contact in the library of our school. I may be coming off stronger then what I thought i was doing. I just need to know who you are . - liam"

         Now I am in utter shock ! At least one or theories was right ! Not the killing one. I should be happy but I honestly am slightly disappointed.  Now I have nothing to worry about. I think. And nothing to tell Sam and Richie either. I feel a little bit safer.

       But in reality I'm still trying to figure out how he knows where I live.  I have to meet him at some point to figure that out. Yes I am still scared to see him alone. And believe me I am not stepping foot into his car. He could still.be physco and just saying things to get me into his car to take me to a cliff and throw me off the edge. 

       Now I believe I am overreacting. But things like that happen . I watch to much snapped to fall for tricks. But I am not smart enough to listen to my brain . Now I just need to figure out how to get to talk to him. I could probably stay up and see if he is parked outside tonight. 

       Finally after waiting all day my brother and Sam and Michael get home .  I was so tired of being home alone. I end up playing cards with them and then a kid board game so that we could include Michael .  I love family nights like these .  They remind me of how truly blessed I am.

       When Michael had finally laid down it was just me and Richie up. Instead of cards we ended up watching a recorded basketball game he had. We both love the sport. I use to play when I was younger and my first 2 years of high school. Richie did as well. It gave us something to bond over.  It was pretty late, about midnight i would say. Someone knocked on the door. All I could think in my head was here it does .  And Richie was confused why someone would knock on our door so late. But I had a feeling I knew exactly why .

        My brother got up and walked towards the door. But I was not prepared for what was actually behind that door.

     It was my drug addicted,  self absorbed MOTHER!