Chapter 19

The next morning I layed in bed. Not moving a muscle. Scared and petrified. I had no idea what to do. I wasn't even sure if I should tell Liam. I believe I should. He could take care of this problem. I hadn't slept all night. Afraid he would come back for me while I was sleeping. I already knew he wasn't done with me. He even said so himself.

         I heard knocking on my bedroom door. I wasn't sure who it was. I didn't even get the chance to say come in before my door opened and revieled a very handsome, smiling Liam. I felt safer now. I did need to tell him. I just was afraid he was going to think that it was my fault. I'm already trying as hard as I can to convince myself that it's not my fault.

        "Good morning beautiful." He said shutting my door and making his way over to me. Giving me a very soft kiss on the top of my head as I propped myself up to sit.

         "How did you sleep?" He ask while having the biggest smile on his face. I just looked away and put my head down. "What's wrong?"

         "Liam, I have something I want to tell you. " I said now making my way up to look at him directly in his face. A flash if worry and fear ran over his face. No more beautiful smile there.

         " Your friend was here last night." I began taking a gulp. I looked at him and pierced my lips to finish the rest. " and he said you did something to him. And he was here for revenge." I was cut off there by him.

         "Luke?" He questioned me. He already knew who I was talking about. He did do something to him. Which made the guy do something to me.

       I nodded and began to finish. "He told me that I was the revenge. He was going to love me in a whybyou havent." I said. Feeling tears build up in my eyes. His face stone like a rock. I knew he didn't want to hear the rest of the story. But he also needed to know.

       "So then he ripped off my clothes and took his off." I stiffened. Tears now falling down my face. If he could cry, I'm pretty sure he would right now. He looked angry, devastated, disappointed and hurt all in one facial expression.

        "He raped liam." I said allowed. For the first time since last night. I was full in crying at this point. I felt liams hands come around me and pulling me into a tight loving hug. I was a wreck now. Liam was the only thing holding all the pieces of my body together. In his arms I felt more then safe.

       "Baby it's ok." He kept whispering while holding on me and rubbing one of his thumbs on the back of my head.

          "I'm scared. He said he is coming back for more tonight." I admit. All I want is to be by liams side now. I don't want to be anywhere else if with anyone else.

        "I'm going to get you out of here. I promise. You won't have to be alone tonight." He says cupping my face in his hands. I looked into his piercing grey eyes and felt his lips press against mine. The best feeling in the world. Liams touch did so much for me. I needed that at this time.

       Later that day it was starting to get dark. Liam and I drove to his house. I was going to stay here for the night. If luke smells my scent it will lead him to me, here at liams house. Liam will never let anything happen to me. He's blaming his self for what happened last night when he or I had no control over it.

        "Liam it's ok." I said to him. Trying to calm him down and make him not be so tense. He's pacing back and forth in his room.

       "How can i live with myself if I am always putting you in danger?" He said.

       "You have one more month and you won't have to deal with that." I say getting up and walking my way towards the man of my dreams.

        "It's not as simple as it sounds." He says standing in front of me eithbhis head down. Eyes plastered all over me.

          "It will be soon. I promise." I say. He moves away from going to his window to look out.

         "Hayden, you have to understand that I'm not sure if I have the strength to change you on my own."

         "Well we will find someone that will." I say in the most confident way that I can.

         "I know, choosing the right person will be the hardest decision. I can not allow someone to kill you. That is my biggest fear here." Turning his head towards me a little. "If we don't make the right choice then I can't live on in this thing I call a life. You are my everything. I waited all of my life. Centuries to find you. I can not let you slip away from me that easy"

      I leaned my head on his broad shoulders and put my arm around him. Looking into the sunset with him was a magical moment for me. Being his girlfriend has to be the best decision I have made in my 17 years.

        "I love you Liam hinsdale." I say. I see from the corner of my eye a slight smile appear across his face.

        "I love you too baby." He says putting his arm around me and kissing the top if my head. We just looked out into the sunset for the rest of the evening.

        Finally I got tired enough to lay down. I fell asleep in his arms that night. I didn't want him to get up and walk away. I needed him next to me the entire night. He knew that.

          He's my safe zone.