Chapter 16

The anger press across his face. His eyes went completely black. No more grey eyes. I'm sure he is angry with me. This could be the end of us when we have a only just began. He quickly shifts. And puts me behind him racing up to Theo. They are now face to face. Barely inches apart.

        "Don't you put your mut hands on her." He says viciously. I am a little frightened. I have never seen him this  way before.

        "Well she liked it." Theo says and chuckles a bit.

     I can see and feel how hungry Liam is getting right now. He wants to rip him to shreds. I know I don't love Theo. I do love Liam. He's the one for me. I knew it since the day I first saw him and the moment our eyes met. I betrayed him and his trust. He was already not fond of me and Theo having to hang out. It's only gonna make it worse now. I am obligated to hang out with him until the day I turn 18.

       "Don't disrespect my lady." He snarls getting a tad bit closer to his face. Can't get any closer then he is otherwise they would probably kiss. I laugh in my head at that.

       "She's noones girl yet." Theo says. His face has a snarky look on it.

         "Technically I am someone's girl. I am with Liam. I was with him before all of this. " I say stepping from behind Liam and standing right in front of both of them where they meet face to face.

       "Fine by me." Theo says making a small look in my direction.  "Now leave." While pointing towards the road.

      Liam puts his arm around me as we turn and walk towards his car. He obviously wants to make theo jealous. I know hes angry with me. He has to be. I would be very upset with him if the tables were turned.

       We are now driving down the peaceful road. But it doesn't seem so peaceful in the car. He hasn't said two words to me. I am highly upset with myself. I have the perfect man and I may have screwed all of that up. I didn't initiate the kiss but I also never stopped it. Stupid me.

      "Liam. I'm sorry." I say glancing over at his perfect face.

       "Don't be." He says never even looking my way. For some reason I'm not that scared that I pissed off a vampire. I'm really only scared of the fact that I could possibly loose him.

      "I feel terrible. I love you , you know that right ?" I question him.

       He finally makes a glance over at me. Eyes and face slightly lightened up. I'm nervous as to what his response will be. This is the make it or break it. I either keep him or loose him. I'm such a wreck in my head. With my emotions. I have no idea what exactly is going to be the out come of this.

       "I never have question that" he begins. "I know you do. I know that I love you." Slightly a small smile builds in the corner of his mouth. I'm a little relieved. But does this mean that he will stay mine? Does this mean I don't have to loose the love of my life?

         I take a small gulp. I am pretty sure he heard that.  "So I'm not loosing you?" I ask. Frightened about the way he is going to awnser me.

        "Only way you will ever loose me is by dying. " he says. Now parked in front of my house.

        I started crying. Those have been the best words I could ever ask to hear. I love him. I love him with all my heart. So grateful and happy that I still have the chance to have him. I just can't mess up again.

        "Why are you crying?" He says leaning over the center counsel and give me a quick little hug.

       "Because I swore I messed up. And that you wouldn't keep me. I was afraid of you leaving me. That I had broken your heart." I say slowly trying to not cry anymore.

      "I'm not going to say I'm not hurt. Because I am. But it would hurt alot worse not having you in my life." He says giving me a small quick kiss on top of my head. "I love you Hayden. One day I'm hoping to make you Mrs. Hinsdale."

        " I would love that." I say looking into his how grey eyes and smile.  There is nothing more I want then to be his wife and live the rest of my life with this man. He is the dream come true to me. I can not bare the thought of not having him around anymore.

     That night I was up in my room just thinking to myself repeatedly about how lucky I am. The moment today was all I could think about. All though I know I have some small feelings for Theo I have to put away those childish feelings. I just know in the back of my mind that if I were to ever go for those feelings that it would never work between us. I can see him in my future just not as my soul mate. More like a bestfriend.

      I go downstairs to make me a little snack. I was being as quite as I could to not wake up everyone in the house. I made a turkey sandwich , poured myself a glass of juice and headed my way back up the stairs to my little old bedroom. 

      I walk in my room and turn around to make sure the door was shut. Walk over to my desk and set down my food. Just then I heard someone tapping on my window. I look up and there he was . Theo. What the hell is he doing here? And at my window of all places.

        I walk over and let him in. "What are you doing here?" I demand in a very silent whisper.

      "I just had to see you."