chapter 21

Pregnant?! Is he serious right now? No way am I getting pregnant. Not at all. I never really wanted kids. Only because the way my parents are. I just didn't want to become screwed up like them.

     "Are you serious?" I ask him.

       "More then ever. I'm kind of old fashion." He chuckled just a little bit.

        "Well I tell you ,  I don't want kids. Change your mind?"

       "No. There is always a chance." He says.

        I look at him and just can't believe his awnser. After everything I just went threw, I was still trying to give everything I had to him. Of course Liam denies it.

        After a long night, the daylight finally hits me. I have just woke up and I am happy. Even though last night didn't go as I would have liked it to. I am happy. Waking up and seeing a smiling Liam is the best way to wake up. I can't wait to have this forever.

          "Good morning " I say with a smile spread across my face.

        He looks down at me. Smiles and kisses my forehead. He's a gentle monster. He is so amazing to me. I get up and make my way to the bathroom to get myself together.

       I come out of the bathroom and to my surprise Liam is no longer in his room. I begin to travel around his huge house in the effort to find him. I hear something from a library type if room. I peak my head in there. It's not Liam I see, but it's his sister .

        "Hello." I say in a quite shy voice tone.

      "Well hello there." She says turning around from in front of a book case. She gives me a genuine smile.

         "Have you seen liam?" I question still with my nervous voice.

       "He's out on the deck dear." She says pointing to a door in the room she is in. I see my liam standing out there. He's just looking over into the view if the sun. I make my way over to the door and slide it open.

       "I'm sorry." He says before he can even see me. Not turning around to get a glimpse of me.

       "For what?" I question him.

       "Last night."

         "It's ok. Really. It's not that big of a deal." I say trying to give him some reassurance.

         "I really want to. Trust me. It's something I have always dreamed of. It's just the thought of having a child is what scares me. And even more an immortal child." He says still not taking his gaze off of the sun view.

      "Honestly, I really don't know if I really ever want children." I admit yo him and to myself out loud for the first time ever.

       He then looks to me on his side. Confusion running across his expression. "Then why have sex?"

          "It's a way of my expressing my love in a deeper way to you. Even after everything with luke, I still could give you all of me. I feel like he took that special part of me that was only for you. Maybe I just wanted to make up for it." I say out loud.

       "I'm not upset at you about what happened. You should understand that I will have that part of you. When we are both ready. And no kids? That's funny." He says and at the end of the sentence letting some humor out in his voice.

       " You think that's funny?" I question him. For someone that didn't want to get me pregnant sure seems like he does now.

        "Yes. I truly do want children. I was just hoping after your change." He admits.

        Now I feel wrong for saying I didn't want children. How could I marry this man and be with him forever if I couldn't give him one thing that he wanted? Would I just be ruining his life?

         "So your asking me to have your child?" I ask nervous and shyness coming out of my voice.

         "Well of course. You are my true mate. I been saving it for you. " he admits to me. But I have no idea how to feel right now or how to act. I just fidget with my hands and look down at the porch flooring.

        "Second guessing our relationship now?" He ask me. I can tell he doesn't want to know the awnser but he feels the need to have to know.

      "I never would." I admit.

     "Well if you ever did , all I ask is for your honesty about it."

       "Never will. I might just have to make some different choices in my life." I say adding a odd awkward smile.

        "Having kids?" He questions now revealing a smile to me. One that I have missed during this whole conversation.

             "Indeed." I say laughing.

      We both began to laugh. But when I thought everything was all good Liam tensed up. I noticed he wasn't very happy. Something was wrong. I mean towards him and place a hand on his arm. "What's wrong?" I ask nervous.

       He grabs me and throws me on my back and runs in his super vampire speed up to his room. Closed the door and spread the curtains across all of his windows. I have no idea what is really going on , but it is starting to scare me. It's as if he is trying to hide my presence from someone.

        "Will you tell me what's wrong?" I ask again. Still receiving no awnsers. Just then Elizabeth and John our upstairs with me and Liam in his locked room. Now I know for sure something is wrong .

         "What should we do?" Elizabeth questions her brother.

         "Everything we can. Hide out in here until he reaches the thresh hold of our home. Then attack." Liam tells his sister .

      "Now someone really has to tell me what is going on." I say loudly.

     Liam just looks at me with a desperate face of I'm sorry.

        "He's here."